Grubhub Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Grubhub Interview Questions

Interviews at Grubhub

2.7

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub.

Interview

Had a short phone screen with a recruiter. During the phone call, the recruiter explicitly stated they were interested in moving me forward with a phone call with a manager. A week later I get a generic response saying they want to focus on other candidates. I'm fine with not wanting to move forward with me, but don't lead me on during the phone screen.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very quick and welcoming! I had the initial phone interview with a recruiter: we were able to schedule for an in-person the next week. I got a call about the offer the same day I finished my in person interview.

Sales Interview

Interview

went in once to skype to another office, then went in a last time for multiple interviews. Some questions hard, some not so hard. mostly positive and laid back. Really making sure you are a cultural fit and if you can come in and execute

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Gave the phone interview and solved the problem in 15-20 minutes. Gave all the answer.
    He was surprised that how can i solve in 15 minutes. Ofcourse i prepared well.
    In the end reject.. lol..Super weird and shocking

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grubhub in March 2020.

Interview

1st round was the initial phone interview. Applied online and the same day I got an email to schedule the call. Scheduled the call for the next day and the call went on for 20 mins wherein I gave details about myself and the recruiter gave details about the company. I was told that I would get a reply within one week, which I did.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to talk about my resume   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I initially had a 30-minute phone interview. The person conducting the phone interview was thorough when describing both the company and the sales executive role. Following the interview, I was asked to sign up for an in-person interview. I met with 2 sales managers for 30 minutes each. Both of the sales managers had studied my resume and were looking to hire people that best met their team's needs. The managers were polite, asked direct questions and were open to tons of new opportunities. I had a fantastic experience interviewing and the recruiting staff was extremely transparent and open.

Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Easy online process to initially apply -- sent resume, filled out personal info on website. A recruiter emailed and set up a time for the first screening, asked about general skills to make a good Account Advisor, went over salary expectations, etc. Made a date for in-person interview. Was interviewed at the office by 3 Account Managers. They said they may need a second interview, but was offered the position a day or 2 after my first one.

Interview Questions

• What would your current manager say are your best and worst traits?   Answer Question
    • How will you incorporate skills from previous sales jobs in this role?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How will you balance your hobbies/what you're passionate about with this role?   Answer Question
    • What was an issue you ran into in a previous role and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I got an on campus interview after talking to them at a career fair. A couple weeks later, I was invited to the final round interview in their Chicago office.

Interview Questions

• The on-campus interview was basic leetcode questions on a whiteboard. The interview at their office had to do with string manipulation and parsing data. The interviewer who was interviewing me only knew Javascript so she did not understand some of the Java code that I had written. Explain your code well.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub.

Interview

It was efficient. The recruiter call was fairly short, it only lasted about 15 minutes. The second phone screening was longer, for about 30 minutes. The in-person interview lasted 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?
      If hired, what will be your first goal?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grubhub (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

1 thirty minute phone interview. They brought me in 2 days later and the guy i had the phone interview with showed me around. He is a great guy. Then, I had 2 thirty minute interviews with 2 different sales managers. Both were great, interviews went well. They called me back a few hours later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you could ask Matt Maloney (CEO) one question, what would it be?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.