H E B Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

H E B Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jun 2018

2.5

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I went through a 2 day interview but was denied at the end because I didn't live in the area. Was very dissatisfied given that I had to drive 3 hrs to the interview.

Order Selector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B.

Interview

It's a job fair they hold so there's other people being interviewed too. They show you around the warehouse to show you what you will be doing. Be sure to wear closed toe hoes no sandals

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any issue with another co-worker?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B (College Station, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about 30 days after I submitted my application. I had a 3 question phone interview and they asked me if I could participate in the group interview the following day.

Demo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Friendswood, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H E B (Friendswood, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a group interview which I found very enjoyable. I was the oldest one there so I felt smart and childish all at the same time. I will know for sure by Tuesday

Interview Questions

• What is the best customer service experience I ever had   Answer Question

Full Case Order Slector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H E B (San Marcos, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

they asked me several questions and seemed uninterested when i said this would be my first job. make sure you go into the interview very prepared and show personality and show professionalism and that your a hard worker.

Interview Questions

• Name a tough situation you had with a friend or coworker and how did you fix the problem   1 Answer

In-store Shopper Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H E B.

Interview

Applied online and got called back with in a week or two to go to a group interview. Will be going in a couple of days to that’s interview. I was also asked a couple of questions on the phone.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at H E B (McAllen, TX (US)).

Interview

I was called in for an interview shortly after I applied. The CCOM that interviewed me was very nice and patient, which made me more comfortable rather than nervous because that was my first interview ever for my first job. The questions were easy. Pretty much just asked about your qualities and skills and they want to see how you interact with people because that’s like 80% of the job, interacting with people. They do take their customer-employee experiences seriously.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that make you the right person for this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B.

Interview

The interview was simple. The healthy living manager asked me a couple of questions about my previous work experience and then the rest of the questions were "Describe a time when...."

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Store Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburg, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H E B (Edinburg, TX (US)).

Interview

I believe 180 people applied for this position. Step one was a phone interview, in which they narrowed it down to 52 candidates. Step two was a group interview. Teams of 5 were put together to give individual 6 minute presentation about themselves to the panel of 4 HR managers. After the individual presentations, it turned into a group activity, then eventually an individual interview with the panel of 4 HR managers. The entire process took 4 hours. 18 people of the 52 were selected. We were notified about a week after the group interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H E B in April 2018.

Interview

It was basically senarios as far as what would you do..how often would you call in to work and what would you consider a good excuse as far as calling in.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.