Holiday Inn Club Vacations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Holiday Inn Club Vacations Interview Questions

Interviews at Holiday Inn Club Vacations

2.3

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Kissimmee, FL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

There were (2) two separate interview in one day. The interview lasted for approx 45 minutes each session. The interview went well. Sounds like a great place to work and grow your skill sets within the organization.

Interview Questions

• What are some business risks (Challenging)? Tell me your weakness and strengths? Tell me your accomplishments? Are you a team player?   1 Answer

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Kissimmee, FL (US)).

Interview

Manager asks you questions about how good a collector you are... What ever you do do not tell them you left your previous job to look for a career where you can advance as all managers have been there for a long time and this is not the place for advancement .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations.

Interview

I was interviewed by another co-worker and not management. The employee hid my skills, education, experience to management. It took several months to het an interview. I was promised to move up quickly.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Kissimmee, FL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied, got a phone interview, got a call back, was asked to do a presentation, came before a panel, presented, and got a call an hour later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the table to improve the training program.   Answer Question

Vacation Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Orlando, FL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I scheduled interview and met with a woman in HUman resources to discuss job description, pay, commission, and policy. Then I met with the manager for the interview. The interview was simple and straight to the point. I got a tour of the facility and was hired on the spot.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Kissimmee, FL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Did a video interview through the Holiday Inn website where you would read a question and have a certain amount of time to record the answer (no live person on the other side/asking questions). Completed a homework assignment related to marketing. Then I was asked to come in for an in person interview. Met with 5 people and aside from the recruiters scheduling the interview, this was the first time I spoke with anyone. The job description was nothing like the position they were interviewing for, which was frustrating since this was the first time learning about the position and it was in front of the hiring manager. I received an email later on saying they were unable to fill the position but then saw the posting back up a few weeks after.

Industrial Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Kissimmee, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Comfortable and welcoming interview that tested the ability to think quick on my feet. HR and Interviewer were extremely nice and relatable people. They communicated extremely well throughout all stages of the process. The process was Recorded Interview Online, Follow-up Phone Call with HR, Interview with Sr. Director, Follow-up Phone Call with HR, Final Interview with Sr. Director, and Follow-up Phone call with HR to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• Any recent experience with process improvement of systems or processes?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations.

Interview

They asked me about my qualifications and wanted to know my background.
    They asked me how will I perform in a stressful environment and how will I bring change to their process.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Kissimmee, FL (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

They ask you, what skills to work u have they test you to sure they hiring the right employee they want to see the best of you they ask your work history and what you did while working with them the see attitude and they test that

Interview Questions

• Can u describe the type of work you do?   5 Answers

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Arlington, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks, including initial phone screening all the way to an offer extended. I received a phone call that took about 30 minutes. After that call I was invited into the office for a face to face interview. Office building is in a shopping center area. Very congested in that area. I have worked in the area before and I must advise take caution of your surroundings. When you arrive you will be seated in a small waiting area. You will also get a tour of their facility and a run down of everything going on inside the walls of that building. After getting a tour I was taken into the office for a face to face interview. I never got to meet the team that I would essentially be working with. The face to face interview consisted of the most lousy and basic interview questions you can think of. You can’t really tell after the face to face interview if you have bagged a new job or not because your skills and experience were not really questioned as they should have been. After that interview I was selected to move on to a “Panel” interview in which is defiantly the wrong term to use for an additional phone interview. That interview went a lot better as more adequate questions were asked but nothing too serious. After conducting my last interview on a Monday, I received a phone call that Friday that they wanted to move forward and wanted to make an offer. I received a verbal offer for a salaried position and a start date of a week later. I told them I needed to talk with my wife as well as my current company that I have an offer on the table. Was told sure that everything was good and to get back with them as soon as possible. I asked if I could get back with them Monday morning as was told YES! I talked with my manager Friday and told him the situation and that I now have an offer with a start date the following week. He said he was fine with that and wanted to touch base with me on Monday to make sure everything was cleared from his higher-ups. Monday morning rolls around and I received a phone call from Holiday Inn stating they have now rescinded my offer. When I asked what happened, I was told another candidate was selected internally. PAUSE… Keep in mind that I have spoken with my current company that I have a new job offer and they want me to start a week later! UNPAUSE… I was at a loss for words as I did not even have an opportunity to accept or decline the offer but now a new candidate is selected? VERY UNETHICAL HOLIDAY INN. What kind of hiring process is that? I then reach out to a person above the person who gave me the offer which was the person I did my second interview with over the phone and ask what happened! She was unaware of the whole situation, she was clueless and had to make a call to get her story straight. She gives me a call and states, “we will not be moving forward because you did not accept on Friday.” I ASKED, IS IT NOT NORMAL FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT THE OFFER AND TALK WITH YOU SPOUSE AND AT LEAST GIVE A NOTICE TO YOUR CURRENT COMPANY? She followed back with, “we are not moving forward.” At this point I am mind blown. I WAS TOLD ANOTHER CANDIDATE WAS SELECTED AND NOW ITS BECAUSE I DID NOT ACCEPT ON FRIDAY. AGAIN MIND BLOWN ON THE LIES THEY ARE NOW THROWING AT ME. HOW CAN YOU MAKE A VERBAL OFFER TO ME AND HAVE ME PUT MY CURRENT JOB AT RISK WHEN YOU SAID I WAS ABLE TO SPEAK WITH MY EMPLOYER AND WOULD ALLOW ME TO FOLLOW UP WITH YOU ABOUT THE OFFER? THIS SITUATION IS THE MOST UNETHICAL SITUATION I HAVE EVER BEEN IN AND FEEL LIKE IT CAN CAUSE HARM TO MY CURRENT EMPLOYMENT. I have reached out to their HR team to make a complaint because of this issue. MY ADVICE TO ANY NEW CANDIDATE COMING IN TO THE COMPANY IS DO YOUR RESEARCH AND READ THE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. IT IS A HIGH TURNOVER RATE AND PEOPLE COME AND GO AT THIS PLACE. They obviously did value my skills or experience as they wish to turn down the offer because I did not accept immediately. Imagine how they will treat you for a position that has a high turnover rate. Thank you Holiday Inn for showing me what kind of Ethics is upheld at your Arlington, TX facility.

Interview Questions

• Lousy and basic questions going to be asked. Dont worry you will be fine.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.