IDEXX Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

IDEXX Laboratories Interview Questions

Interviews at IDEXX Laboratories

2.6

Interview

Hiring process was very good and interviewers were very polite and lovely.
    I lover over all experience. I attended 4 rounds . All rounds were awesome.
    Questions were around your experience that you mentioned in your resume, technical topics that are part of your resume, some questions around Agile( just to know if you are familiar with agile process), some behavioural questions like I mentioned below

Interview Questions

• What was your difficult suitation that you think you missed an opportunity   Answer Question

Administrative Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories.

Interview

Really weird. It took a recruiter 25 days to get in contact with me. The recruiter called me to schedule a time to talk, never followed up with a confirmation email...still don't know her name. She called the next day and spoke to me for an hour without knowing a lot about the role. She asked me to basically recite my resume and for each section tell her what I did there. It was extremely repetitive seeing as she was holding it in her hand. She couldn't tell me the number of employees, what my job functions were, and waited until the end to disclose compensation. One part that really got me was when I asked about the HM, she said: "google it". As a recruiter, calling someone for a job, you need to be versed in the role you are recruiting for. Google it was very dismissive and offputting.

Field Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories.

Interview

I spoke with a talent manager who was very friendly and just asked a few preliminary questions to understand my background and what my goals were. The position had already been filled, but he said he would keep me in mind if another similar spot opened up.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (Westbrook, ME (US)).

Interview

The recruiter was amazing. She was very thorough and had a tough phone interview. When it came time to do the face to face interview, this is where things fell apart. The people interviewing me switched at the last moment to outbound managers, which I thought was odd. They asked extremely basic questions. This role requires you to do a “phone test” to see how well you do. They didn’t even have me do that, which was a bit unfair. I was more than qualified for the job and ended up getting an automatic message weeks later that I didn’t get the role. Not a good experience. Also the facility I was in smelled terrible.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Grafton, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (North Grafton, MA (US)).

Interview

Took more than a month from the day I posed my resume got a call for interview. Interviewed by multiple people. After 1 week got an offer for the job .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories in November 2019.

Interview

3-hour interview. 1 hour of questions about my sales background, 1 hour to learn a sales product scenario and prepare a sales presentation, and 1 hour to sell and wrap up.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at this position?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I talked with their HR manager. We did a phone interview with basic questions. I was told I would hear back from her the following day. Nothing.... I even sent an email to follow up. Nothing. Very unprofessional

MEDICAL Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories.

Interview

Had an in-person interview. They asked a series of general job questions, perhaps around a page worth, and a few technical questions pertaining to the benches you'd be working. Afterwards they talk about benefits and so on, and I was given the chance to ask any questions about them. This whole interview portion lasted roughly an hour. After the interview they showed me around the lab.

Interview Questions

• In your previous work, describe a process that you've improved and what came of it.   Answer Question

Web Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (Westbrook, ME (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

About a week after applying I received an automated email to schedule a phone interview. It was a holiday week, so I scheduled it for the start of the next week.

Monday - Phone Screening with recruiter.

Wednesday - Phone Interview with hiring manager

Thursday - Recruiter called to schedule onsite the next week. My schedule was wide open so I said Monday - Wednesday. Did not get a direct answer, was told they would follow up.

Friday - I emailed the recruiter to find out what day, I had to be able to get the time off. Received a response asking if Wednesday would work. I responded saying yes.

Tuesday - I emailed the recruiter to ask for details, I did not receive an official confirmation or an email about where to go or who I was meeting with. I received a response around 6pm the day before my interview.

Wednesday - Onsite interview. Only two of the three scheduled to interview me were on-site. I thought it went well, I was told the next step would be an on-site with the manager who couldn't make it and possibly others.

Thinking it went well, I left expecting to hear somewhat quickly due to the pace. I did my follow up emails to the recruiter and the two managers I met with. I did not hear anything, so I sent a quick followup a week later because the next step was discussed, but not when that would happen.

After waiting 3 weeks assuming I was still moving forward, I received an automated email from HR telling me they selected another candidate. The position is still listed on their website.

Poor communication and execution on the part of the recruiter and the hiring manager.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westbrook, ME (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (Westbrook, ME (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Three interviews. One phone screen, one in person, one online code review. The interviews themselves were very organic, more like conversations than interrogations. Mentioning a couple of projects I knew very well and being able to talk about them was exactly what they wanted.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.