Iluka Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Iluka Resources

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iluka Resources

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iluka Resources (Richmond, VA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard; no crazy personality questions. Solid work experience expectations. Interview lasted maybe 30 min. Interviewed with the manager and someone from HR.
    The Air conditioning was broken and was I was contacted ahead of time to no bother with a suit (great news for me) since it was so hot.
    Interview questions were pretty standard for an IT position. No testing.

Interview Questions

• capable work experience aside, they seemed more concerned about me being fine with the drive every day. After working here for some time, at least in my field, I saw my fair share of people opt for closer opportunities after a few months (from contract positions)   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iluka Resources (Perth, Western Australia) in February 2019.

Interview

Received a call, then email to confirm. Attended an interview with the HR representative and Engineering Manager. Standard interview questions, and lasted for 40 minutes. No technical questions involved, only behavioral.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult manager?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iluka Resources in July 2012.

Interview

Two calls from HR. First one was about some basic info. The second one talked about strength/weekness stuff.
    Invited to an interview with a Senior Manager and a HR at an Iluka office.
    Questions were straight forward and the manager asked most of the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want work in the mining industry?
      What's favourite subject at school and why?
      What's your short term and long term goal?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.