Imperial Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Imperial Brands Interview Questions

Interviews at Imperial Brands

MBA Graduate Program Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands.

Interview

Long process and from a assessment invitation they suddenly cancel it and gave the interview slot to someone else. Very unprofessional company with a weak HR department. Don’t recommend to apply.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands in June 2020.

Interview

online, game assessment, video interviews, assessment center: 1 question, 1 case study, 1 role play each takes 20 mins, 5 assessors for each step. because of corona, it was done online.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was very efficient and good. I was asked to come to a face to face interview and then did a case study. Then I passed to a 2nd interview and it was very straightforward

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Brands in May 2020.

Interview

3 interviews in total - first one phone interview, the second one a conversation with the direct manager, and the last one is an interview with a case to solve.

There were quite a few situational questions. However, overall conversations were very easy-going. Relevant questions were asked.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Derby, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Firstly shepherded into a room with other candidates. Then the Imperial Brands hirers walk in, mostly females fresh from education.
    Then led into a room with the hiring manager for your region plus a member of HR.
    Asked to do a presentation which they couldn't be bothered to listen to and a basic role play followed by a review of your CV.
    Then told to go by 2 totally disinterested inadequate managers. It was obvious they hadn't got a clue what they were doing. I have sacked more capable people in the past.
    No wonder the company is struggling if this is an example of management.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Bristol, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

The process included:
    - Online assessment
    - Video interview
    - Assessment Centre in the Bristol head office

The assessment included various activities: a presentation to be prepared beforehand; a group exercise consisting of a pitch to be created and performed as a team; an individual case study followed by a presentation in front of assessors; a roleplay game on interpersonal relations. Overall, the only exercise that required specific knowledge of the firm’s business was the presentation.

After that, I received a reply by phone within a week. The process altogether lasted for a few months (I applied in November and the AC was in February).

Interview Questions

• What can you do marketing-wise in an industry with severe advertising limitations?   Answer Question

Scientific Affairs Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Recruiter telephone call, skype interview and then face to face at site. I was told the feedback was 'good', then answer was constantly delayed and never given a final decision.

Interview Questions

• Review paper and give thoughts   1 Answer

MBA Opportunities 2020 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

I completed the game-based simulation assessment and was invited for a Skype interview after a few weeks. It was a pretty standard competency-based interview with questions such as provide an example of a challenge that you overcome, provide an example you learnt something new, how did you learn it, etc.

Graduate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands.

Interview

After the initial online assessments (numerical and logical), there was a game test, and then a pre-recorded video interview. The whole process started in June and was slow and shambolic. I received an email at the start of July that the assessment day will hold towards the end of July.

A month later, I received an email that they are still trying to confirm an assessment centre day for the end of August. I received another email a few days ago (September) that they are no longer recruiting for this position and to look out for their 2020 graduates programme.

The cheek of them to still think people will be interested months after, is very amusing. I have been at my present job for the last month and glad I didn't wait around for Imperial.

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Unorganized and lengthy process (time taken for feedback).
    They have a helpful HR team but overall do not know what they are doing. They are unsure of the number of candidates they want to hire. Imperial Brands use an outdated website as a candidate portal, which often snags.

Interview Questions

• Video Game on phone/tablet for assessing logical thinking/reasoning.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.