Imperial Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Imperial Brands Interview Questions

Interviews at Imperial Brands

3.1

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Unorganized and lengthy process (time taken for feedback).
    They have a helpful HR team but overall do not know what they are doing. They are unsure of the number of candidates they want to hire. Imperial Brands use an outdated website as a candidate portal, which often snags.

Interview Questions

• Video Game on phone/tablet for assessing logical thinking/reasoning.   Answer Question

MBA Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2019.

Interview

1. Fit interview (40min).
    2. Phone app game (behavioural).
    3. 2 Math online tests.
    4. Assessment Centre (group workshop, role play, ppt presentation)
    5. Fit interview (30min) + 2 Excel test (mini case with dataset + mini case marketshare)

Interview Questions

• Best question: Imagine you are in your office at 9am. No one is there and a problem arises, what do you do?   Answer Question

Tactical Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

The first step :On advertisement I sent my CV and waited for some sort of communication from them.

Second step : I recieved a call from the recruiter for the telephonic interview time and date confirmation.

Third steop: As I did in tele phonic interview I was called for pre -assessment center face to face interview

Fourth step: If I will be short listed for the assessment center I will get a call or email.

Basically In Telephonic interview it was quite simple , as they asked few questions like

Why do you want to join this company

and rest they were more perticular about the Driving licence, do you have full clean driving lic. Do you have any points on that, like questions

Lastly they asked , if I will be ready to work on evenings and weekends if it is required, if Can i stay overnight out of London.

As I performed at this stage well they called me for the next stage;

Next stage was 1to 1 pre assessment center meet.

questions were like

Why have you applied for this position ?

Can you remember some situation were you have given commitment and sticked to it. How your
    commitment was helpful in boosting your sales ?

Have your personal rapport ever worked for the business needs ?

However the question were not very tough but at that perticular situation in that enviorment I felt like I should runaway from the room.

Interview Questions

• Can you remember a situation were you have given commitment and sticked to it. How your commitment was helpful in boosting your sales ?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever helped your colleagues while you were also working, how you did it ?

Have you ever know the business needs of the customer, how you have worked to get your benefit for it?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2018.

Interview

An online arcade game to test quantitative and technical aptitudes. Followed by an online interview with real-life based cases, including supply management, Human Resources, strategic approaches and Sales.

Interview Questions

• Who would you notify if you are encountering social problems with your colleagues?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Imperial Brands.

Interview

Online application followed by invite to the online skills test. There was a classical analytical and quantitative test. The remaining candidates were then invited to a phone interview. After this, the selected candidates were invited to an assessment centre at the HQ. This consisted of a group exercise, a presentation which needed to be prepared in advance and a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Classical situational interview.   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Brands in February 2018.

Interview

I have applied on the February 2018. The process is pretty simple: online application, some games as psychometric test, video interview question with some questions about day-to-day scenarios you might face it if you join the programme and finally the assessment day.
    I stop in the video interview as I couldn't understand the question and I could not replay. It was a guy talking with a terrible accent and they would not show the question written. It is pretty stupid to put some guys with too much accent without laying down the question too, just in case people all around the world not be an accent expert......

Interview Questions

• scenarios that you might face if you join the graduate programme   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Rome (Italy)) in January 2017.

Interview

aptitude test and phone interview. The interviewer was quite gentle and pragmatic. She allowed time to respond. The questions were straight forward. She did not give away any opinions after your answer.

Interview Questions

• what was your challenging project that you faced till now?
      How did you resolve the problem?
      How do you meet the deadlines of a project?   Answer Question

Sales Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Bristol, England (UK)).

Interview

It was an off-site process where I had to complete a series of Excel tasks before a competency based interview. During the Excel section I had a set amount of time to finish the tasks, all pretty simple stuff. Following this the competency based interview was completed by two member of the team accompanied by a HR advisor.

Interview Questions

• Standard competency based questions - surrounding times spent dealing with similar processes before.   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Taipei (Taiwan)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview many times due to their catastrophic internal arrangement. Disrespect to the interviewee, esp the Head of HR. Didn't give you a message of final result. Worst experience ever.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with the unfriendly legislation?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2016.

Interview

they are very nice. question are common as others, but the interview do have follow up questions which make i t a little harder . There are 3 perople hiring manger, Hr manager, and a team leader.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.