Imperial Brands Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

Recruiter11%
Campus Recruiting11%
HardAverageEasy

Imperial Brands

Application

I interviewed at Imperial Brands

Interview

Interview process what very long. Gives you a set of questions to answer and games to play before you get given an interview. Interview was off putting, said it's not really a job they'll just put you in different departments every three months or so. No real opportunity for growth

Interview Questions
  • what does hard work mean to you
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

There are 2 interviews (1 recorded and 1 with an interviewer) with 5 questions and 10 questions respectively. The AC was virtual and comprised of a presentation, group case study, and an interview. The AC was an entire day. The interview was focused on my CV so make sure you are well versed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imperial Brands

Application

I interviewed at Imperial Brands

Interview

Interview was conducted through a number of questions about myself and situational scenarios. This was over video call and was very efficient and professional. There was clear explanation about the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imperial Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Brands

Interview

Several phases, HR, then with a Director of the Function, Then competences written test (4 days to complete), then immediate manager, then one more interview with colleagues from another unit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imperial Brands

Application

I interviewed at Imperial Brands

Interview

Face to face interview with head of HR. It was vey clear friendly interview. After 2-3 days later, they asked to me to meet the hiring managers. They asked a lot of relevant questions which made me feel that they were seriously looking for a eight candidate. I got an offer right after. It was great!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imperial Brands

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Brands in Feb 2021

Interview

Assessment-based questions, game-assessment, numerical reasoning, etc. The 30-min online interview consisted of 12 questions, all behavioral-based. It takes weeks to interview, it's a very long process. The online tests take a long time to complete, so you're being asked to commit a lot of time without getting anything back really.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What's your recent achievement. 2. What 'unusual' thing did you do recently and why. 3. What is 'hard work' to you. 4. What is an 'achievement' to you. 5. Tell me about a time where you showed leadership skills. 6. Tell me how you succeeded with a group.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Bristol, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

After an initial hour long interview I was eventually asked back for a second interview which included a 15 minute presentation. Both were offered at very short notice with no option on time which is worth knowing. The interviewers were different for the second time and both very interesting to talk to about the various aspects of the role, my experience, and some of the relevant developments to their team, departments and industry more generally. However, I did not hear back for three weeks about the result of the second interview and had to politely follow up several times and ask for feedback, the sum of which was more or less "oh we gave it to an internal candidate." I had also been led to believe they were seriously interested in offering me the position so turned down interviews elsewhere. Turned out the whole thing was a box ticking process and an enormous waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of where you have influenced a team and had a successful outcome What has been an example of where you have changed a process Many competency based questions of a similar theme

Imperial Brands

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imperial Brands in Jan 2021

Interview

Standard interview process with competency based questions. One hour max for the interview. Two people were interviewing. Opportunity to ask questions at the end. Also ask why you think you’d be a good fit and suitable for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imperial Brands

Application

I interviewed at Imperial Brands

Interview

Very fast, 2 interviews, easy straight forward questions. Overall the process took 2 weeks, the company culture was okay. people were friendly. After I accepted the offer then it took about 3 weeks for me to start

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperial Brands (Barcelona) in Oct 2020

Interview

it was pretty bad. They kept sending me the same email asking me to complete the test, but once completed, I heard nothing for weeks. Then another email reminding me to finish the test again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews