InVision Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

InVision Interview Questions

Interviews at InVision

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InVision.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, who was very polite and professional. After a phone screen and several email conversations, moved on to interviewing with the hiring manager by selecting a time on her calendar. Their interview schedule system is messed up and took several tries to get it right. then, hiring manager fails to show up at appointed time. Recruiter blamed the software they use to schedule interviews ... sure ... Setup another time and hiring manager actually shows up this time. Conversation went well but without any technical questions. Manager decided not to proceed to next step. I can't imagine what she based her decision on ... she can't have been out of school more a a handful of years.

CSM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InVision.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me in order to conduct an introductory call for an open customer success manager position. She made the excuse that "something came up" during our scheduled interview and asked for my availability for the following week. After several attempts to reschedule the call with the recruiter, I finally gave up. Please be more considerate especially with so many people unemployed. This was one of the top companies on my list but it seems like the recent negative reviews about InVision could be true...

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at InVision in June 2020.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter after applying through indeed. Recruiter was really sweet on phone and told me that she would schedule next round but never did. Got rejection mail after a week. she did not ask many questions, so quite not sure on what basis she made her decision. Kind of unprofessional because first of all made false promise that she would definitely schedule next round and then when I mailed her she did not reply .

Events Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews with different levels and everything was extremely positive. The reason they gave for going with someone else made no sense - I think they were just interviewing me to say that they considered other people for the position even though they already knew who they were going to hire.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my working style, how I deal with feedback, and work experience   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InVision.

Interview

1) Phone Screen 2) Technical Questions/Interviews 3) Director Interview. Don't bother. If the Director doesn't like you the rest of the interview is pointless. The feedback I received was rubbish, extremely subjective and nothing but justification for the Director's decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you scale the system you designed? Would you use the cloud?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InVision (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

1. Apply for position.
    2. Get an email from a recruiter.
    3. Speak to recruiter.
    4. Recruiter responds two weeks after they said they would, passing my resume off to another team that I didn't apply for that I'm substantially overqualified for.

I was quite taken aback by the response. It was very inconsistent with other recruitment experiences (otherwise I would have been questioning the quality of my resume/profile).

The role that the recruiter essentially dumped on me was consistent with skill sets and roles I've never had or performed. I honestly thought that they had me mixed up with someone else.

Regardless, the experience was quite poor.

Interview Questions

• The questions were primarily about my background, skillset, managerial history and remote work experience.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InVision (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Basic questions about me--short interview
    Went really well. Was told to look out for next steps....then ghost. No response to follow ups.
    Wish I had looked here prior to interviewing. Everything people are saying is true it seems.

Compensation Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InVision in November 2019.

Interview

Received an email with a link to schedule a call. Easy process, then received a note from the recruiter asking to move the call up 15 minutes. No problem. Joined the call a little early and waited for over half an hour for her to join. She didn't even apologize for being late and when I said something about the call being earlier, she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. Call only lasted about 15 minutes and she never asked me about my work experience or referenced what I do at all. Not a good first experience with this company and not what I expected either from this company.

Growth Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InVision (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I had a really great conversation with a senior recruiter who led me to believe I was a strong candidate. She said she'd be forwarding my information to the hiring manager and that it was likely I would meet with them soon. I followed up with her twice after the interview and she ghosted me.

Production Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InVision in October 2019.

Interview

The phone interview was very casual and I enjoyed talking with my interviewer. She was very personable and asked appropriate questions. She described the position in an easy to understand way and set out a proposed timeline of when I would hear back from her.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.