InVision Interview Questions

Updated 20 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 128 of over 128 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InVision (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

First step was an email asking if I was interested in the position. Then the HR person arranged a phone interview. After the interview I received an email a couple of days later saying they chose someone else, but would keep my resume on file for future positions.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me something about yourself?
    1 Answer

InVision

Application

I interviewed at InVision

Interview

Great process was straightforward and quick and communicative. Asked good questions and recruiter was great and followed up throughout. Offer process was also good and the as a positive experience throughout. Ultimately didn’t accept offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

InVision

Application

I interviewed at InVision

Interview

Condescending recruiter, turned me off the company. It would have been better if she just didn't contact me. I hope they get better recruiting talent in the future that does a good job representing the company and speaks more professionally to candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InVision (New York, NY)

Interview

Recruiter phone screen -> Technical phone screen -> Virtual onsite (5-6 engineers) -> CTO. The CTO interview was one of the worst experience I ever encountered as an interview. (It was about 4 years ago, hopefully he was toxic enough and gone by now)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

InVision

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InVision

Interview

Contacted directly via LinkedIn by hiring manager and asked if I was interested in a role. Spoke informally once, then did five official interviews, including 2 VPs and a SVP over 1.5 months. After the 5th interview I never heard again (it’s been 2 months since my last interview). I emailed a few times to follow up the hiring manager and a recruiter with no response. Seems I dodged a bullet if this is how they run a recruitment process.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a complicated process that you know well as easily as possible.
2 people found this interview helpful

InVision

Application

I interviewed at InVision

Interview

The interview was through zoom and it featured questions that focus largely on your professional history. There was also an overall briefing of the company and what they require from their employees.

Interview Questions
  • Based on what I have just told you about the company, how would we be a good fit for you?

InVision

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InVision in Feb 2021

Interview

Over the course of two months after applying, I had a phone screen, two calls with hiring managers, and a role play/presentation. The recruiter disappeared a few times so I reached out directly to the hiring manager. After the final interview, I was told I would know one way or another if I got the job, however I never heard from them again. I'm guessing I didn't get it!

Interview Questions
  • Presentation / Role Play - The objective of this meeting is to present the business results the client has achieved through its current use of InVision and to help your Champion articulate to the new VP how much value InVision can bring to the cross-functional EPD (Engineering / Product / Design) team. Please note that this exercise is intentionally vague and we encourage you to ask questions during the role play, make some assumptions, and get creative with your presentation, including the use of any combination of slides and boards/freehand/prototypes in InVision. Feel free to develop any specific information about account goals, usage data, etc. that you would typically have access to as a CSM. Format The first 35-45 mins of the exercise will be a mock/role-playing presentation to our team, followed by 15 mins for a feedback/coaching session. Criteria Your presentation will be evaluated on the following criteria: ● Content, including demonstrated knowledge of the InVision value proposition ● Engagement and discovery with attendees ● Delivery and communication style ● Successful achievement of the meeting objective Here are some resources to get you started on grasping InVision for Enterprise -- you're also encouraged to use your hunting/research skills to uncover as much about our product as possible:
2 people found this interview helpful

InVision

Application

I interviewed at InVision

Interview

Fairly standard interview process with a slight twist at the end! I spoke with the recruiter, followed by the hiring manager from the team along with another member of the customer facing team. The twist was a panel interview, essentially a mock customer demo where I was asked to play the role of the InVision CSM and treat the panel as the customer.

Interview Questions
  • Outside of customer onboarding, what activities or best practices from previous roles have you used to drive customer adoption?

InVision

Application

I interviewed at InVision

Interview

The interview process was a few weeks and reasonably challenging. I ended up meeting with all of the expected roles and/or people that I would need to work with before receiving an offer

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

InVision

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at InVision in Jul 2020

Interview

I applied for the position online and got a call back a month later so clearly their first round of candidates didn't pan out. Once the recruiter got in touch with me, I was moved fairly quickly through the process with questions about my past experience. The marketing executive I spoke with seemed full of himself, and I could tell during the interview that this wouldn't be a good cultural match. When I received the rejection email, no reason or feedback was provided; they just simply whent with another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most important thing you learned at your last company?
3 people found this interview helpful