Intrepid Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Intrepid Travel Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrepid Travel

2.6

Senior Tour Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intrepid Travel (Cairo, GA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

it was really great interview. As i met my boss at the office he was really kind man. did his best to make sure i am confident during the interview. The interview was going around everything in my career from A to Z. once he found me willing to work for them he said your are inn. Was really easy interview .

Adventure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brixton, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrepid Travel (Brixton, London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was a very pleasant experience overall - it didn't even feel like an interview at some points because it was so relaxed! I had initially gone in for the vacancy of Adventure Specialist however I did not have all of the sales experience that they were looking for so straight away they mentioned that there was another vacancy primarily customer support based rather than sales based. They asked if I would be interested and I actually liked the sound of the customer support role. I shadowed two very nice girls that showed me what they do in customer support and it seemed very interesting. After sitting down for my interview, they mentioned that I would hear from them in the next couple days however straight away they grabbed the regional director and introduced him to me and they hired me right there! It was probably the most pleasant interview I went to!

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrepid Travel (Melbourne) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online on intrepid.com.au, then they sent me a programming assignment and then they invited me to a face-to-face interview.
    The process was clear and the hosting people were nice and supportive.

Interview Questions

• In the face-to-face interview, they asked some questions about the company, technologies I know and use, no behavior questions/coding tests.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intrepid Travel.

Interview

they do great questions, went to two interviews, one by Skype and one on the office, they have come great perks and travel discounts. they do great questions, went to two interviews, one by Skype and one on the office, they have come great perks and travel discounts.

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrepid Travel (Melbourne).

Interview

Emailed their CV, got a reply from them- requires me to answer some screening questions, then invited for the face-to-face interview. Second round interview needed if you passed round one...........

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intrepid Travel (Melbourne) in January 2019.

Interview

• Brief over the phone interview with hiring manager
    • Face-to-face interview with hiring manager and their manager
    • Design homework task
    • Interview with four people to present design task

I would say the interview questions were of average difficulty and all were expected questions. The interview process was difficult in that it was fairly drawn-out for a mid-level position, and some of the expectations of the role seemed a bit more senior.
    I had to follow-up after a week in order to find out the position was offered to someone else, which was a little frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult stakeholder?   Answer Question

ICT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrepid Travel (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in February 2016.

Interview

There were about three interviews, The first one is with the Team Lead - ICT and Manager - IT. It wasnt that hard because the questions were basic and even they were looking at a paper and asking the questions. So I knew then and there, these two are not technically fluent people even though their position says that. The next interview was with the Australian management and he knew what he was asking. The final was a cultural interview with GM and manager of another department. There were some tricky questions on how you would react in a situation, use you brain and answer as there is no right or wrong answer.

Interview Questions

• How I achieved my Microsoft certifications, if I used a brain dump or not   1 Answer

Deputy Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrepid Travel (Nairobi (Kenya)) in July 2017.

Interview

It took one day to apply for the position, after 2 weeks they called me for the one on one interview. The company is a 'boys club' and perhaps thats why i did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.