Invoice2go Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Invoice2go

3.1

COPS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invoice2go (Redwood City, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy peasy as far as connecting.. Day of it was intense meeting with 6 overall people and having to present to a panel afterwards on a list of questions that took me 8 hours to prepare fo.. But it was worth it- Got the offer the next day!

Interview Questions

• How did you help past employees with growth in their careers?   Answer Question

Customer Success Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invoice2go (Redwood City, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely efficient and fast-paced. It began with an interview with a recruiter, followed by a phone screening with an HR representative at Invoice2go. Then came another phone interview with an individual on the customer success team along with a "homework" assignment that tested your ability to respond to various hypothetical customer service scenarios via email.

The last step in the interview process was an on-site meeting in Redwood City with a handful of current employees from various departments. The interviews were a combination of one-on-one and two-on-one assortments, and ended with lunch with several members of the Invoice2go team.

I was extremely impressed with the fluidity of the interview process. Every employee I met was helpful and exhibited their excitement and passion for the company!

Interview Questions

• What is it about this company and position that stood out to you?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invoice2go.

Interview

A staffing agency connected me to the recruiter and hiring manager. I had a phone call with the recruiter. Next, a phone call with the hiring manager. Next, a Skype video call with the hiring manager and two additional designers in Australia.

Post Skype call, I didn't hear back from them. Not even a courtesy reply back after following up with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve the current app (and drill in from there).   Answer Question

Customer Support Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Invoice2go (Redwood City, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was seamless and very positive. Their recruiter answered all of my questions and I was well informed of how I stood in the process and availability. They ensured that they were a great fit for me just as much as I would be a great fit for them which was refreshing and very encouraging. I

Interview Questions

• What was the most important thing you learned from your manager?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invoice2go (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I have never been so disrepected in a interview process before.

I was contacted by a manger for a phone interview. She asked for interview times for the current week and I gave them but no resoponse for several days. I follow up and she pushes the interview to the following week. The day of the interview, she does not call me at all. I have to email twice at seperate times to get a response and she gives an excuse and reschedules for the end of the week. Again the same thing happens where I never recieve a phone call. I follow up and another excuse is given, but after this, she ignores my follow up email.

I am not sure what type of game HR or this person was playing, but extremely rude and shows what type of company and culture they have. I would reccomend not applying here unless you just want to waste your time. To this day, I still get a bit annoyed when I think of how I was treated throughout the process.

Customer Representative Interview

Interview

The Recruiter was great at keeping you updated, letting you know predictable questions by each interviewers. Process was longer than I thought but everyone was very enjoyable to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about your previous experience and situational questions (what would you do if...?)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invoice2go (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and quick. The recruiting team was very responsive in following up every step of the way, and expedited the process in the face of deadlines from other companies. I got to talk with several teams along with the CEO and got a good feel for what it was like to work at the company, what the bigger vision was, and how I could succeed there.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your former company for this opportunity?   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invoice2go in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and we went over my background and previous projects. The conversation was very friendly and enjoyable. After the phone conversation, I came in for a 1 on 1 with a Senior Designer on the team. He was extremely friendly, and the interview was focused around previous projects and diving more into my background (lasted an hour). One recommendation would be to have some mobile projects to show. Be prepared to ask questions such as: What was your design process? What were some of the challenges you faced while designing? etc.

After the 1 on 1, I received a design exercise to complete over the next couple of days. The exercise was based around something they had already implemented, and my task was to come up with different designs that could help improve it. They give you more than enough time to complete the exercise. I submitted my exercise on a Friday, and then a couple hours later the recruiter contacted me asking if I could come in on Monday for a design review.

The design review was with the Senior Designer, and two other people from the team. I was nervous going into the review, but they do an excellent job of making you feel comfortable. The design review lasted about an hour. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions and defend your design. After the design review, I met with the Business Operations Manager. He was very enthusiastic and friendly. The conversation lasted about 30 minutes, and it was more of a culture fit interview.

Overall, I enjoyed the whole interview process. From start to finish the whole process lasted a week and a half.

Customer Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Invoice2go (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was reached out by a recruiter through LinkedIn. The recruiter and I had a phone interview and after she emailed me three scenario questions. The scenario questions were to show my writing capabilities and my approach to solving the problems. After the recruiter received my answers she passed me along to the manager of the position. The recruiter made sure to prepare me. I had a phone interview with the manager and she asked me about my experience and what I was looking for in a company. After I passed the phone interview I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. The interview was on one day but I had three interviews with a total of four people. The recruiter sat in on the interviews which gave it a more familiar environment and I could ask for feedback after the interview. Most of the questions were about my experience and situational questions. They really wanted to see how I handled different situations and how I learned from past experiences. The entire interview/hiring process moved very quickly.

Interview Questions

• If I could change one thing that my current company does what would it be?   Answer Question
    • What do I like to do on the weekends?   Answer Question

Customer Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Invoice2go (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Within a couple days after applying for this position a recruiter reached out to me via email and set up a time to talk. After our talk she sent me 3 question test, which overviewed my understanding of support, how I approach problems, and my writing acumen. The next day I received an email from the recruiter to set up a time to do a phone interview with Customer Operations Manager.

After the Phone Interview I was brought in to the office for in person interview. I was in the office for a total of an hour and 30 minutes (three half hour sessions) and met with a total of 4 people and the recruiter. Each Interview session covered different topics from experience to situational events.

The next day I was called by the recruiter and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• You stated that your favorite food is lasagna, take me through the steps to make a lasagna?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.