Jaggaer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Jaggaer Interview Questions

Interviews at Jaggaer

2.7

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jaggaer (Mooresville, NC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Initial screening with a recruiter, then later in the week had an interview with the development manager, and the week after I had an interview with two members of the development team. The first two went really well. I bombed the technical interview because I had studied up on my UI/UX knowledge (because I was told they are looking for someone with a focus in UI/UX). So I was at a complete blank when it came to the very simple core concepts questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe an interface and what is it used for?   1 Answer

Solutions Implemtation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jaggaer in March 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by email requesting an interview. A date and time was set. Day and time came and no one showed up. Send a follow up email and left a voice mail. No response.

Very unprofessional. If there was an issue that the interviewer could not meet that day, meeting should have been rescheduled.

Interview Questions

• No questions. Interviewer never showed up for interview.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jaggaer (Morrisville, NC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied and they sent me an email about a week later asking when I could be available for an in person interview. I responded and they provided a date, time and schedule. I met with the HR Specialist, Associate PM, PM, Senior PM, and lastly the hiring Manager. Half hour per interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Very typical questions including, name a strength and weakness.   Answer Question

Marketing, Temporary Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jaggaer (Morrisville, NC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

They were very purposeful about saying it would be a 45 minute process...first 15 minutes with the HR contact and the 30 minutes with the hiring manager (along with HR). I appreciated knowing what would happen, of course, but this structure did NOT yield success in this case. The hiring manager came in and proceeded to spend 25 of her 30 minutes talking about herself, her family, past work - how busy it has been, and her current stressors. Very unprofessional and in no way was she able to gather enough info about me as a candidate. I gently interrupted to ask for specifics about the position, hoping to redirect the flow...only to get an answer revealing that she really wasn't sure of the tenure of the position or the main goals. It seemed as if she told HR that she was in the weeds and needed help, but beyond that didn't really have a plan. The HR person took notes through this all, as if there was anything of worth to record. Then true to their word, after 45 minutes the "interview" was over and I was ushered out. Needless to say, I left shaking my head and wondering how the manager obtained her position and is clearly in over her head.
    A few days later I received a form email telling me that I did not "get the job". I was neither surprised or disappointed.

Interview Questions

• HR asked basic questions as well as a specific question about why I had resigned my previous role.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jaggaer.

Interview

I was quite thorough. They wanted to make sure I would fit in with the company culture. They really value their company morale and don't want to hire anyone that would potentially bring it down.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new opportunity?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaggaer (Morrisville, NC (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was set up by phone via staffing agency. I was contacted via phone by manager, about a week later live interview conducted by 2 qualified peers at the workplace. Questions were well thought, interview was technical, complex, well planned. I was able to answer most questions with a good response time, I handled the technical aspect, including a hands-on challenge, with relative ease. Overall, it was one of the better interview experiences I've had.

Interview Questions

• Example: How do you grow logical volumes in a Linux LVM environment?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jaggaer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Rapid fire interviews back to back to back with 5 different people. A lot of the same questions asked over and over again due to this, which gets to be mundane. Was told as I was interviewing that the boss that would be hiring me would be leaving (after 6 months with the company) which was very concerning. Was given what felt like a false positive vibe from the company. Too many times they talked about how happy they were and the "atmosphere" in the office is so much fun, but the rapid delivery of this information construed a common sign of covering up internal pressure and general unease.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with coming forward with process improvements?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jaggaer (Morrisville, NC (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

- Phone interview with HR Recruiter
    - Immediate follow up for face to face interview
    - In person interview with CMO and Recruiter
    - A few days of follow-up between the recruiter and I
    - Offered a position by the end of the week

Interview Questions

• Q: Years of experience with various Marketing Technology?
      Q: Philosophy on leads and relationship between marketing/sales?
      Q: A few in-depth questions around the job and how to handle "x" problem. Fairly straight forward.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jaggaer (Morrisville, NC (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

3, phone interviews and then flown to Morrisville, NC.

-broad interview with manager... Nothing of substance. This person was super late to the interview on the phone so we chatted for 15 minutes and I insisted we talk again when they had more time.

-spoke that following Monday as the previous one was a Friday. With no indication I was what they were looking for, I received a note from Group VP who asked to speak elite me.

-conversation with Group VP who was very kind. More o a conversation about experience vs Q & A which was more refreshing.

- next day was contacted by HR and then by Sales Operations Assistant to set up travel plans where I received the details to do ANY presentation following the guidelines which were almost none (details below)

- received a call the next day , upon returning from their offices. With little feedback but did not get job.

Interview Questions

• Details for the presentation:
      -This should be a closing event
      -You have spent time with the customer/prospect
      -Preferably in a related industry
      -Be prepared to tell us “the customers” what industry we are in and the C level role we play (finance, IT, etc.)
      -Bring your presentation on a USB/Memory Stick (a PC will provided for you)   1 Answer
    • None. They only want to know if you can sell a new product. Not if you can upsell. They also do not give the candidate opportunities to ask questions.   Answer Question

Jaggaer Response

11 Jul 2016 – Director, Sales Operations

At SciQuest we strive to ensure that every candidate has a positive experience, regardless of the outcome, and we thank you for your feedback. While these types of sales presentations can be challenging, they are meant to allow you, the candidate, to present materials you are comfortable with, and in turn allows us to see how you handle “customer” interactions in a role-play setting.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaggaer in June 2016.

Interview

I met with some people from SciQuest at a career fair and then applied online and got an e-mail from them asking to schedule a phone screen interview with me. The phone interview took about 45 minutes. First the interviewer asked me to go to my computer. He e-mailed me a code snippet to look at and I had had to pick out as many logical and syntactical errors as I could find. Then he asked about 6 or 7 general technical questions. I didn't get invited to the next round, but I don't really have any complaints about the process.

Interview Questions

• Small code sample to look at. Find everything logically and syntactically wrong with it.

Abstract class versus interface. Give example of a common library using an interface. Why use an interface instead of an abstract class? How does an abstract class make its objects define their own method specification?

Static versus non-static. How does a non-static object access static data and methods?

Private vs. Protected vs. Public   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.