JobAdder Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at JobAdder

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JobAdder (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume, CEO then emailed me asking for a meeting over coffee. After my first meeting i was asked to come back and Demo the JobAdder product ( was giving four days to learn it, only need an hour to get the jist of it) Did a inperson demo to two of the owners of the company. Was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• I was very nervous during my demonstration of JobAdder, because I have never done an in person demo before   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was pleased with the comp package.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JobAdder (Denver, CO (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Fast, easy. Met with manager and then had a very casual conversation. After that followed up with an email. Easy interview process, was very fast. Wasn't stressful, felt like it was more of a conversation. Was not stressful at all!

Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JobAdder (Denver, CO (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

First interview was just getting to know me, asking some qualification questions, and a few questions about how I have handled situations.

In the second interview I was asked to present / demo the software to the team.

Interview Questions

• I was given a couple days to work within the software, then asked to present to the group.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JobAdder (Sydney) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a very quick turn around from applying to JobAdder, to the first contact and then face to face interview. JobAdder kept me informed through out the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you where to take control of the music for the day what would you play?   1 Answer

Customer Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JobAdder (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had 4 stages of interview , it was very VERY comprtetitive and stressful to prepare.
    They promised to get back with the same week and were later over a week. Really disappointed with the process.

Customer Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockport, England (UK)

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JobAdder (Stockport, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Took almost two weeks to finalise an interview, had the interview which was a very generic interview. Position that I applied for was customer service consultant- it specifically said: THIS ROLE IS NOT TECHNICAL. No technical questions asked.

Initial thoughts after researching the company I found that all their staff leave reviews on here and their fb to mask how disorganised this company actually is. I relayed this information to the recruitment company that I used along with the fact I was lied to twice on the interview (I carried out quite a bit of research prior to this interview). I then received feedback that JobAdder couldn’t offer me a position as I can’t HMTL code, in true fact had they of asked me they would have known that I can actually code. Absolutely terrible, glad I had already taken the other offer I had been given by an alternate company.

If you are considering a career with this company, think carefully, this isn’t a bitter review, it’s simply me trying to help someone else in my shoes.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JobAdder (Sydney) in September 2013.

Interview

I was introduced to JobAdder by a recruiter, who explained the interview process would be casual and informative. I sat down for my first conversation with the CEO and GM and had an honest and laid back conversation. Hearing about the role and where JobAdder was going was very exciting, and I knew I wanted to work here. Our second meeting was at the pub down the street (typical JobAdder now that I think about it!) where we discussed the finer details of the role and where I accepted an offer on the spot!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.