KORE Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

KORE Software Interview Questions

Interviews at KORE Software

3.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KORE Software in May 2016.

Interview

Got call via Naukari.com
    Walk in - face to face interview
    2 rounds
    1st was taken by lead
    2nd by manager over phone.

Waiting for offer letter.

Looking forward to connecting some former employees.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KORE Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I had a phone call interview 30mins about my background and questions like why want to join this company. Then called in for personal interview. Had discussion with Software development manager, Product manager and Software architect. Some technical situational questions and discussions about how I think on it. After this I was given a sheet of questions (theoretical and programming) with answering space for 25 mins.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KORE Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephonic, then in person. Its fair. Most of the questions are scenario based. Then comes the practical and situational questions. There were questions about past. experience and problems faced

Interview Questions

• Asked about a complex situation when something went wrong and servers are down, what should be the course of action I should take?   Answer Question

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KORE Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was good interview. Environment were positive, and interviewer were very kind, and supportive. I had on call interview, and after that I was invited for on site interview. All the questions were were related my past experience, situational, and a bit technical. Technical part included basic troubleshooting, and basic SQL related questions. overall it was a good experience. I am waiting to get an offer from the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions related past experiences, and more were situational.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KORE Software.

Interview

It was an in-person and quite straightforward interview with the CEO of the company. He did not make me wait and was remarkably punctual. He asked me some crystal clear and relevant questions. The feedback was impressive, transparent, reasonable and quick. He made an on-the-spot offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What has been my experience so far with markets, prospects, lead generation? How do I go about the process? Express in numbers.   Answer Question

Intermediate .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KORE Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Laid-back, natural talking, people were interested in hearing what I had to say relating to my background education and previous professional experiences.

Overall questions regarding their technology needs, a few prompt troubleshooting questions (overall software architecture knowledge) and a coding "demo" to wrap up.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a slow performance complaint from a Client?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.