King Kong Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 11 Oct 2018

2.4

Sort:

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King Kong in January 2013.

Interview

It was very smooth the very basics were asked you had to prove you had the skills ,Important whether you are a team player.Asked proof of past achievements ,Very cordial atmosphere

Interview Questions

King Kong Response

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since King Kong was only established in 2014, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

Cadet - Full-time Study Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at King Kong (Canberra) in January 2018.

Interview

just take my bio data and consider for selection. if you like then select me. just call me for interview so that i can understand why you select me for this post and take me of your choose.

Interview Questions

King Kong Response

28 Mar 2018 – People & Culture Manager

Hi there! Since we don't currently have an office in Canberra, I can only assume this review is a mistake but thanks for your support :)

SEM Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at King Kong (Sydney) in January 2018.

Interview

After sending through cover letter, CV, and expected salary remuneration you get through to a 30 Minutes qualifier phone interview which also asks what Your desired income is, followed by an in house interview with both the HR Manager and the Senior SEM manager after a successful completion of an AdWords 90 minute practice test.
    Then after both the HR manager and the head of department are satisfied you have the skills, have passed a practice exam and made clear the remuneration you are after, you wait for a call to find you will sit another interview with CEO who basically makes his mind up on his own observations in a 20 min chat and declines you based on not being able to meet the salary requirement you have made clear from the first application, and that you don’t have the skills that his Leadership and Management team meticulously made sure you did.
    Total waste of my time.
    Entire process from submission to finally declined... 8 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why are you even here? We could have told you when we saw your submission we wouldn’t be considering you for this role.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • How many accounts do you manage   1 Answer
    • What kind of salary are you looking for   1 Answer

15 Jan 2018 – People & Culture Manager

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience with King Kong.

We understand that it can be disappointing not to be successful in the interview process, and we are happy to provide... More

King Kong Marketing Reviews Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King Kong (Sydney) in January 2016.

Interview

they asked me for my curriculum, they asked me about my work experience and my career, also they asked me about how was my experience in my last works, and why i decide apply for work there, and they asked me about what i was expec ting about the job

Interview Questions

King Kong Response

26 Jun 2018 – People & Culture Manager

We don't currently have an office in Sydney, so I can only assume this review was a mistake :)

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King Kong (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Fired in an application that included an extensive cover letter. No reply or response for 2 weeks made several calls to follow up. Nobody ever there to take the call. Promised several call back but none materialised. Unfortunate. If there was no interest a little courtesy to say would have gone further. Going by research and advice from other places it seems this is a high turn over of staff agency. I would advice to avoud unless you're desperate or looking for something for short term.

Interview Questions

• no questions except for those in the initial application.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.