Kiwibank Interview Questions

Updated 30 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kiwibank

Kiwibank

Application

I interviewed at Kiwibank

Interview

The interview has a focus on Kiwibank's values. The process follows the usual format for a job interview with behavioural based questions and an introduction on the business. You have the opportunity to ask questions at the end as well.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give us an example of a time you worked side by side with colleagues to solve a problem?
    Answer Question
  • Can you give us an example of a time you were gutsy in a role?

Kiwibank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiwibank

Interview

Face to face interview with a team leader and the other one via video, actually I felt the interviewers are nice to talk with, very polite. But what disappoints me is that until today(one and half month later) they did not give me a result, even I have tried to get hold of them by text, email, phone call. The company has it's commitment in website page that will give all candidates the feedback no matter what the result is,then I even sent email to recruitment. .... while, still no reply

Interview Questions
  • Examples of difficult customer, team work, what attracts you to apply this position, future goal

Kiwibank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiwibank in Aug 2019

Interview

Standard multi-stage interview process. Started with online testing such as a typing speed test, problem solving exercises and others. Phone and one-on-on in person interviews were then followed by half day group session. This included role play of phone calls, group activities and individual questionaries etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiwibank

Application

I interviewed at Kiwibank

Interview

Face to face interview after a brief phone call. Two interviewers and it lasted aprox an hour. Didn't reach second interview phase, given clear reasons why. Transparent and fair process throughout.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiwibank (Wellington, Wellington) in Mar 2016

Interview

Initially I was sent all this testing (most of which you'd expect from a bank but is never that relevant to banking roles) to complete and return. Invited to interview, went to a room with two managers (one of which would be my immediate supervisor when employed) who asked some preeminently sensible questions.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about my previous work experience, accomplishments and what my values where as a person.
RSS Feed</>Embed