L'Oréal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

L'Oréal Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

1,852 Interview Reviews

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)).

Interview

Took over a month from Talent Acquisition to Department manager, HR.
    Zoom interview with the manager hiding in black screen.
    They not discuss much about the job but rather challenge you on what you did in the past and personal questions

Interview Questions

• Why you change your job? Why they are in different industry?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Multiple rounds, must know why you would want to work there. Do some research on their industries ,trends, and locations. Very friendly interview process where you can really have a conversation about the company as a whole

Interview Questions

Interview

Got an interview schedule, then after few days got a cancelation notice because of the Covid Hiring Freeze. Months after, saw they hiring again then I followed up with the same HR but No response. It is really frustrating.

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

My interviewer was nice and made me feel very comfortable, very generic questions but made me realize that I'm not that much of a fan of L'Oreal's corporate culture. Other than that it was fine!

Interview Questions

• What's one marketing campaign that you think is very consumer-centered?   Answer Question

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Submitted application online and received and invite for a group interview. Group interviewed consisted of self introduction, panel interview, and group based presentation activity. Overview the interview process was very relaxing.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself with one word that best describes you   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal in January 2021.

Interview

2 rounds.

HR screening and then one day for 2.5 hrs to interview with team. After that, a presentation, case, and then behavioral interview.

My worst experience was honestly dealing with the recruiter. Post interview, they were very much crossing the line about whether I would accept. It was also an exploding offer (they wanted to know then and there). Recruiter especially, was very passive aggressive and rude when I rejected which I thought was extremely unprofessional.

In comparison to other firms, although I'm sure L'oreal isn't the worst place to work, I just didn't get the vibe I'd like the culture. Something felt off and the recruiter's reaction post interview solidified that. There are other reasons too that I rejected but I cannot see myself ever applying here cause of this experience.

Sales Management Trainee (SLDP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

First round of written questionare . Invited to program interview (video cam with HR). Made it to next round after that.( technical round with business ambassador/HR). 3rd round would have been case study. Extremely disappointed as 2nd interview went very well. I feel that there are people who have connections and are prioritized over others. Interviewer even hinted at next steps. Process seems to be a little bit sketchy. Unfortunate because I really was hopeful to become a part of the team.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

It was a three layer interview. The first interview was a quick intro, the second was a group, and the third was a long personal interview. Most of the interviews were fun and fairly standard.

Operations Intern Interview

Interview

First round interview was a simple phone screen second round was more technical. Asked for a verbal confirmation of work eligibility and around 5 questions. The total interview for the first round was about 15-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to switch directions on a project and how you overcame the challenge   Answer Question

Graduate Marketing Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

The hiring process seems to be a multistep process. The format that I was aware of is the online application then emailed screening questions. These questions were more based on the past experience you had.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.