L'Oréal Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,131 of over 2.1K interviews

Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Après avoir déposé mon CV j'ai été contacté pour pouvoir me fixer un rendez vous et par la suite pouvoir procéder a mon entretien d'embauche. C'est ainsi que j'ai fait mon entretien d'embauche puis j'ai eu une réponse.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi avoir choisi notre boite ?
    Answer Question

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

One hour meeting with HR representative and engineering team discussing a case study. They will share their screen and ask a process flow scenario to see how you’d think under pressure. They give you 15 minutes which is long enough to think and they’re very gentle about your response. The point is to see how you think.

Interview Questions
  • A case study related to supply chain. How you’d tackle if a launch was near and we were not ready.

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

upload video clip (to youtube or google as long as you can give them a link to watch) along with application if pass, then will proceed to Zoom interview. group discussion n individual qna waited 1.5months for result

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Sono stato contattato da una Hr dopo mesi dall'invio della candidatura. A quel tempo stavo già lavorando in stage presso un'altra azienda e mi è stato chiesto comunque di fare un colloquio. Il colloquio va bene tanto è vero che mi invitano subito a un secondo colloquio tecnico che però mi viene cancellato nel giro di due settimane.

Interview Questions
  • Perchè ti sei interessato al settore della cosmesi?

L'Oréal

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Efficace et pragmatique - Focus sur l´adéquation avec la culture d´entreprise. Conversation très agréable et chaleureuse, avec un effort de communiquer de manière transparente avec le directeur du département. Première étape avec un head-hunter qui a eu une approche professionelle, ce qui n´est pas toujours le cas.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

It was online, with no camera on, the first few minutes we chatted casually so I could relax because I was nervous, and then they asked me questions about my CV and finally behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Name one big mistake you did at previous work and how did you correct it?

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Foi bem tranquilo, tudo online e as perguntas eram bem simples, para conhecer o perfil do candidato. Algumas perguntas eram para conhecer seu trabalho em grupo, pró-atividade e liderança. Aprendi muito com esta entrevista.

Interview Questions
  • Cite uma situação na qual você precisou resolver um problema e como o fez.
1 person found this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Multi step, seamless, directed at both personal skills, development and business values The HR team conducted an initial interview/phone screening, followed by a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and general marketing test following.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

video assessment (videos answering questions about yourself), behavioural and skills assessment, case study and presentation (divide into groups to present the answers to 2 questions), then a final interview with two representatives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

The initial part of the interview was a question about what companies came under the L'Oreal company umbrella. You had to literally read the list off the website which seemed a bit 'one size fits' all and I quickly requested that we stop the interview and I would not continue with the application.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what brands L'Oreal cover - you had to literally read these off the website.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,131 Interviews