L'Oréal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

L'Oréal Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

1,578 Interview Reviews

Marketing Interview

Interview

Three skype interviews with three different teams. Each for about 30 min. Average questions, they just asked me about my experiences in the past and why I did them.

Interview Questions

• Show me how you do your makeup and tell me why you chose those products   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

They reached out and somebody from HR does a phone interview. Had a quick turnaround for a 2nd round with somebody from HR at the specific brand they choose for you. The third round is with the hiring managers of your team. The problem is HR just takes forever to let you know any updates on your interview.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Apply: Applied online-received an email stating that they had received my application (1-2 days after application)

Call #1: External HR calls to do vetting (about 2 weeks after application)

If you move on...
    Call#2: Direct Supervisor Interview (1-2 days later)

If you move on...
    Interview #3: Visit to Corp offices-Interview with more employees in a group or singular as well as a Direct HR personal interview. (flown out if you are not a local candidate).

After about 1-1.5 weeks offer is made.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was very conversational with the Direct Supervisor and other employees-It became more run of the mill when you did your Corp HR interview. Then the questions are more of what you would expect... Tell me about a time... What are your strengths and weaknesses etc...   Answer Question

CRM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was stand-offish and contra-productive, lots of mixed signals, and rescheduling. From the beginning there were flags, and people were not pleasant enough to create a comfortable environment for a proper interview process

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal in February 2020.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. All of my interviews consisted of behavior questions. All the interviews were over the phone. It took about 2-3 weeks to get a notice about the final round.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions.. ex: why this company, what challenge have you overcome, why do you think you would fit in the company, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and about two weeks later had a follow up with a manager. Both were extremely nice and responsive when I asked for updates. Asked mostly behavioral questions and a few about the company (why loreal/industry?) and what interested me.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal in January 2020.

Interview

I just finished my phone interview with HR. It was about 45 minutes and the questions were pretty routine. She asked about my previous experience and to tell her about myself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at L'Oreal? Why are you interested in a finance internship?   Answer Question

Packaging Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Clark, NJ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online through college or university handshake. The recruiter got back to me within a week, and had phone screen followed by onsite interview. It was very quick and recruiter stayed in touch

Interview Questions

• Describe your background working with members of different cultures?   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

First round phone interview. Was very standard interview just getting to know you and why you want to work there/why you would be a good fit. Almost all typical behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to defend or fight for something you believed in   Answer Question

L'Oréal Response

9 Dec 2019 – Global content and employee engagement manager

Hello,
    We are glad you had a positive candidate experience with us. Even you did not join, don't hesitate to keep in touch with us!
    Have a great day,
    Madeline

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

After a short phone interview, I was invited to a group interview. The group interview was 2 hours including an aptitude test and group presentation.

Interview Questions

L'Oréal Response

9 Dec 2019 – Global content and employee engagement manager

Hello,
    Have a great day,
    Madeline

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.