Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

2.8

Staff Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doylestown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Doylestown, PA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Very easy. I submitted resume online and left one at the front desk. Received a call back within 2 weeks and had 1 interview that was told another 2 weeks I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Very basic since it was a entry level position. The most focus was on personality and will to learn whatever is thrown at you. They did want to know what I focused on at college   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by Associate after phone screening by the HR.
    Basic Interview questions at first and then more technical questions regarding Geotechnical Engineering.
    Comfortable interview with enlightening me regarding their work culture and how their group works.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities in your previous workplace ?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

The whole process took about 2 months. I had an initial interview, and was contacted a few weeks later saying that the position had been filled, but they wanted to interview me for different one. The second interview (in the beginning of April) seemed to go well, but I didn't hear anything back. After two weeks, I sent an email to two people and received no response. Finally, a month later (in the beginning of May), they contacted me saying I didn't get it. The people were very nice and friendly, but in my opinion, the lack of response and communication was very unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

I applied online and then got an email from HR in New Jersey for a phone screening. Then I advanced on for an in-person interview with the project manager of the site. Both were nice and helpful!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

There's quite a bit of delay and miscommunication between us so the interview process was pushed back a few times. However, in general it was a pleasant experience. I managed to get to the second round of interview but because at that time I have yet to take a few crucial classes so they could not proceed with my application.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in September 2017.

Interview

Brief and straightforward interview process, heard back within a week. Everyone in this office was very welcoming. Seems like everyone at this company is happy and has a comfortable workspace.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep a schedule?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy and straightforward. I applied online and was phone interviewed by HR then was invited in for an in-person in the coming two weeks. After that I received an offer within two weeks. People were friendly and welcoming. The HR personnel were very helpful and informative as I had quite a few questions after the interview and throughout the hiring process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

spanned over 3 months, spoke with HR manager for a phone screening, then was supposed to have an interview and they never called. The interview was rescheduled for the next week and it took three more weeks for an answer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview went very smooth although I had a leg up because I had made contact with the engineer responsible for hiring interns through one of my professors at school.

Others have not been so lucky. It depends on who is doing the interview.

Interview Questions

• What classes are you taking   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

The process was comprised of one phone interview with someone from HR followed by an interview with an associate at the office to which I applied. It was very straightforward and pretty basic stuff.

Interview Questions

• General interview stuff: strengths and weaknesses, why Langan, etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.