Mandoe Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.9

Sort:

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mandoe Media (Sydney) in March 2014.

Interview

Fun, Once they get past the usual stuff like your previous experience etc, They put a lot of emphasis on cultural fit and willingness to be creative.
    the second round on interviews i was required to sit a 60 min coding test - clearly there was too much in it to finish the whole thing but i think they just wanted to see how far you could get through it.

Interview Questions

• If paid overtime was asked of you to meet a deadline would you be prepared to do it?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mandoe Media (Melbourne) in August 2018.

Interview

Had a phone call from People and Culture manager, then had a call with the sales director followed up by a tour of the office and a coffee with the team. I clicked with everyone I spoke to so it was easy for me as I knew I really wanted to be part of the team.

Interview Questions

• They really wanted to understand my commitment to new clients and also customer service.   1 Answer

Digital Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mandoe Media (Sydney) in August 2014.

Interview

A very positive and friendly interview. Felt very welcomed and comfortable from the very start. Was an interview with two senior members of the creative team and we had what felt like a very casual interview and a lovely coffee shop. Felt at ease going through my portfolio and stating my case for employment.

Interview Questions

• One very interesting question was; If you had to design a single video that would have to remain on someones store front digital signage for an entire year, what would it advertise and what styling would it have.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mandoe Media (Sydney) in January 2014.

Interview

Very Basic, walk in the park, not many question, just a hand shake and only asked if you can script and you don't need to prove your skills in the interview which I found odd. Talking about what you do outside work and what you do on the weekend, didn't see the point of an interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is the salary you expect?
      What do you do on the weekends?
      What type of programing can you do?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mandoe Media (Sydney) in November 2018.

Interview

2 telephone interviews and another one on one interview with sales director and then one final group interview. It took a while for me to hear them back after in person interview and they called me back after 3 weeks to see if I want to come for another interview.

Objective C Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mandoe Media (Sydney) in February 2015.

Interview

We were initially screens via a phone conversation with a representative from Mandoe.
    We were told that if successful we would hear back from them within 48 hours - I was lucky enough to get a call to come in for first round interviews.
    In first round interviews I was asked questions by a panel of 3.
    I made it to second round interviews which was a type of coding ability exam - i sat this with 7 others. I was notified the next day that i was being offered a position which i accepted.

Interview Questions

• A lot of focus was on past experience as i was to be placed into a role where i needed to start on a coding brief immediately.   1 Answer

Sales Manager SME B2B- Growth Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mandoe Media (Sydney) in December 2018.

Interview

1.Applied online, then two weeks later received a response and then a Skype interview.

2. Then a face to face

3. Then provided 18 hours to present to a panel of five senior managers on five very loose topical questions based around the product and process.

4. Was phoned back and asked to meet for a coffee and chat on a Friday , this was then put off until the Monday, then I heard nothing for a week after I contacted them three time via three different avenues.

The decision maker then got back to me with a phone conversation, discussion, and commitment to phoning me back the following afternoon by 6pm with an answer.

This was over a week ago and I'm still waiting.

Obviously I'm very pleased that I was able to see the poor leadership and lack of direction, structure and professionalism shown so early on.

The most frustrating thing here is I was also interviewing for one other role in parallel to this role and this lack of professionalism, drawn out uncertainty and lack of communication nearly derailed the other opportunity.

Lesson learned, trust your instinct and the experience during the hiring process

I really do hope they can improve from here : )

Interview Questions

• Instant Digital Signage (IDS) elevator pitch ?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.