ManpowerGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ManpowerGroup Interview Questions

Interviews at ManpowerGroup

2.5

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Madison, WI (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online after attending career fair. First round interview on campus with analyst. Second round interview at headquarters with four financial specialists. Friendly environment and straightforward questions. ManpowerGroup seeks curious and competent students for their internship program.

Proofreader/Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Honolulu, HI (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Online. Extensive. Thorough. Didn't expect them to ask about who I bank with. Prompt and timely. I am still wary of online interviews, but responses were postitive. I am still in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Extensive interview questions about company, self, and work ethics.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was with Manpower and I had a very negative experience with the 2 Manpower "managers"over this account. They were unprofessional and make Schlumberger look bad. After several phone interview that I passed, I was invited for an onsite interview. One of the Mgrs made some very passive aggressive statements and I had a 10 minute interview. I was more than qualified for the role and it was apparent I was not hired due to discrimination. As one was walking me out, I turned around and she laughed as she was walking back with the other manager. Never heard back from anyone...no call, no email.
    This is coming from 2 Managers who were dressed unprofessional.
    After seeing who they hired, it was all based on looks vs experience.
    It was a very humiliating experience

Interview Questions

• I was only asked a couple of questions that had zero to do with my background   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

Overall very positive experience. The interview felt comfortable and the recruiters were very welcoming for the most part. You feel informed of what your expectations would be and you really get a good idea of how you would fit within the company potentially.

Interview Questions

• (Be as specific as possible) Name a time in which you had multiple tasks to accomplish within a certain deadline? How did you prioritize and going about meeting this deadline?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creve Coeur, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Creve Coeur, MO (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Fill out application then followed by interview. They really will be giving you an orientation on the job that you have been assigned to. Then they will issue you a paycard if you don't have direct deposit.

Interview Questions

• Do u have steel toe boots???   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Bristol, PA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I unload trailers and take care for any tasks that are giving to me. I show up on time, never later and I don't like calling out. Show them that you care and they'll care for you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

I interviewed with a project manager, which was not very challenging. You just have to show your willingness to learn and that you are a fast learner. They don't really care if you know a lot about the company. But they do care about whether you are willing to work.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup in February 2019.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first was a phone screening with a Corporate Recruiter. The second was an in-person Interview with the Area Manager. The final interview was a phone interview with the Regional Manager. The first interview was a bit intense due to it being formal and straightforward with questions designed to get more information on your experience in the field ( I listed them below!). The second interview was great! It was definitely more casual and I was able to relax and let the convo flow. The last interview was anoter formal, but lax interview, she wanted to know some specifics about my background. Overall, great experience with the company. One of the best interview experience I have ever had!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI (US)).

Interview

This was a very uncomfortable experience. One of the recruiters contacted me about the position and set up a phone interview. The recruiter was very friendly and went well so he set me up with an in person interview.

That’s where it fell apart. From the moment the interviewer came to get me from the lobby he was completely silent with no small talk. Then we got to the room and it was he and another female interviewer. The male interviewer spent the whole time staring at my chest which made me extremely uncomfortable and the female ignored me the whole time and texted with her phone buzzing and staring at her phone the whole time not even looking at me.

THEY contacted me about the position and during the whole interview made it seem very obvious they didn’t think my skill sets were a match, which is fine but they could have been cordial. I felt feeling so awkward and uncomfortable that somebody had just been making eye contact with my chest the whole time instead of my eyes. (And I was wearing a blazer and dressed conservatively, so it was very strange) I never heard back from them after the interview, but left confident I would not want to work for them regardless.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hales Corners, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Hales Corners, WI (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

First step was a phone interview which asked basic questions. I was then invited to an in person interview where they discussed the job in depth. I interviewed with two different people and was offered to do another set of interviews via BlueJeans the following week. BlueJeans is a video app you need a laptop for. The last interview just described what the client wanted specifically and lasted 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.