Manulife Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Manulife Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jun 2018

2.8

Business Process Manager Interview

Interview

THE INTERVIEW PROCESS WAS VERY PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL. Everything was on time, the interviewers knew what they are talking about and had no problems answering all my questions. I met with two people both are very knowledgable. I enjoyed the process, although I wasn't the successful candidate.

22 May 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear it was positive!

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

Good, friendly interviewer, more of a conversation than an interrogation. We went fairly in-depth on digital marketing and the different aspects of digital marketing relating to the job. The interview was held at the main office in downtown Toronto.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have with Digital marketing and Marketo?   Answer Question

8 Dec 2017 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to know you had a positive experience.

Investment Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Heard about the position through a friend of a friend that worked at Manulife. Reached out to him via email and we scheduled an interview. HR reached out to me to confirm the interview and had me apply to the position through their site. The interview lasted about 90 minutes. I first met with a manager then i met with the director of investment operations. Questions were relevant and to the point. The next day HR reached out to me and extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• No HR standardized questions. All questions were detailed/specific and related to my current position and how those skills would translate to this position.   Answer Question

16 May 2017 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for sharing a review of your interview. We are constantly striving to improve and optimize the candidate experience and feedback from candidates can only help us deliver on this commitment.

Interview

The interview was decent, talked about past experiences and went through a few behavioral based Q. Be sure to know both math and CS as interviewers would like to know the project you have worked on. Maybe a few questions along the line too.

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

2 round interviews. on campus including two 45 mins meetings. On site interview in 1 week later. On site interview hold lunch and another three 45 mins interviews with managers from 3 different teams.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous intern experience.
      Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Head of Asia Region Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was handled extremely unprofessionally by the CMO and others as they violated their own process by interviewing a candidate that was forbidden to be interviewer by their recruiter and did not tell their retained recruiter while the recruiter continued to tell me that I was the lead candidate. Honesty is always the best policy and there was no transparency in the process which resulted in months and months of wasted time. This process was unprofessional and unethical and therefore I would be very careful in considering any opportunities with Manulife but especially their Asia HK division.

Interview Questions

• In addition, there were illegal interview questions about Marital and Familial status asked on the interview. The process demonstrated that they clearly did not know how to hire their analytics executives. They applied a behavior interview process without asking any competency based questions. In addition for an international hire they did no in person interviewing making it impossible to gauge the culture in the market where I would be working. Overall I would say Stay away from Manulife!   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife in June 2015.

Interview

There were three behavioral type interviews spanned over six weeks with increasingly senior people. It started with the human resources lead followed by hiring manager followed by hiring manager peer. Overall quite positive experience with very easy discussions and very little technical questions. It was a pleasant process with very nice people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there are competing priorities and a teammate is not pulling their weight   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

HR interviewed me through phone call. HR asked me to introduce the basic information of my resume and asked some behavioral questions. the questions were not difficult, it took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• why you think you fit this position and what is your strength. why you choose manulife.   Answer Question

Client Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

It was a one day interview in which I spoke with 3 people. The questions were typical for a client-facing role; working to understand my personality and how I would represent the company while speaking to clients. I've been in similar roles so I understood what they were trying to assess. I was able to give them what they wanted to hear.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manulife (Ontario, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

HR recruitment will send an email if you get picked for interview.
    1st interview will be with HR recruiter.
    2nd interview Hiring Managers
    Wait for a couple of days
    You get a call from HR Recruiter whether hiring managers would like to proceed or not.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job.
      What is difference of a functional and non functional requirements
      What is the difference of a BSA and a BA.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.