Mckenzie Holland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mckenzie Holland Interview Questions

Interviews at Mckenzie Holland

2.6

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mckenzie Holland.

Interview

First interview was very brief. Interviewer was very vague when I asked what the day to day would look like. Didn't really give much examples of what the actually do. Felt like I was speaking to a car salesmen, which didn't give me confidence in the company itself.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mckenzie Holland (Anaheim, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick and Brief - Got in and sat down and had someone ask me general questions such as past experience, what are your goals, where do you see yourself in x amount of years, are you a team worker, and so forth.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mckenzie Holland (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen interview (where they gave additional details about the company)
    In-Person interview (about 15-20 minutes
    A 2-3 hour "hangout" where one of the leaders gets to know you and a group of other "trainees"

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your goals? Why should we invite you back for a second interview?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mckenzie Holland.

Interview

It was very professional. Although......It does feel like the interviewer is giving you a sales pitch to recruit you as part of a pyramid scheme. Only a 'few' get selected for the second and third round of 'interviews', but it seems like there are 30-40 people in the office cycling through when you get there. There are 4 different stages where you must eventually recruit and 'manage' a team of your own, although it smells an awful lot to me like a pyramid scheme looking to constantly recruit new blood.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mckenzie Holland in August 2016.

Interview

The interview procedure here is pretty stringent. Apply online, wait for an email response. They will contact you via phone if they are interested in pursuing an interview with you. Expect at least two rounds of interviews regardless of the position you applied for. Lots of questions, the interview process is very hands on. I met with three more senior personnel in the marketing department. I also filled out two questionnaires during the interview process .

Advertising and Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mckenzie Holland (Orange, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

This is a direct marketing (read: door-to-door) position; this fact was omitted from any available descriptions of this job, which was very deceptive.

I applied and received an email asking me to call to schedule an interview. We chatted about the position and my qualifications. From there, we scheduled an in-person interview. I was asked to set aside 30-45 minutes for this to discuss the company and the specifics of the position.

I arrived at the office early for my interview and was asked to fill out a form describing my career goals, qualifications, and if I had a vehicle. Someone else was also waiting to be interviewed (poor form for many reasons). Because of the company's poor timing, I waited nearly 30 minutes past my scheduled time to be seen.

The interviewer was immensely unprofessional. In addition to making me wait, without apologizing, he swore in our interview and had multiple applications and resumes on his desk. He asked me very generic interview questions and tried to ask me mostly non-work related questions. When I asked him to tell me more about the position, he said that those types of questions were best for the second interview. All in all, our interview lasted all of 10 minutes, and I never felt that I learned more about the position or that I demonstrated my qualifications for the position. I asked for the interviewer's email to send a thank you email, but he wouldn't give it.

From there, he told me that he would get back to me on whether or not they would move forward with my application, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Out of all the 20+ applications I have on my desk, why should I pick you?   Answer Question

Entry-Level Event Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

The job description online was nothing at all like they described it in person. They finally let me in on the actual day-to-day duties once I made it to the second interview stage. Definitely expect to go door-to-door and sell sell sell!

Interview Questions

• How has your degree prepared you to work for them? Describe yourself in 3 words.   Answer Question

Marketing/Advertising Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mckenzie Holland.

Interview

There's 3 interview stages, first one is a short 5-10 minute interview, and the next two are within the same day. Second one is basically teaching you about how the company works to make sure if you're really down to do face to face sales (door to door), because they don't want to hire a person that do not agree with the method of sales of the company, and they want to see how well you learn because having a student mentality is very important to them. The third one is a quiz on everything you learned in the second interview, and and if you passed, you will talk to them again, and discuss further into what you are looking to gain in the company, and how the company and it's structure will be of benefit for you.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mckenzie Holland (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I initially interviewed a little over a month ago. The process took about a week and a half after I was contacted by their talent acquisitions team. Expect multiple rounds of interviews. I went through and in-depth analysis of my core skills and qualifications before being selected. Like most employers they also have a background check procedure. The interviewer was very discerning so make sure you are prepared for your interview because topical nonsense won't go over well here. The interview process here is pretty run of the mill, nothing really extremely unexpected.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be components of a successful integrated marketing approach?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mckenzie Holland (Orange, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was told my interview would be around 45 minutes with an in depth discussion about the position. Instead, I showed up and was only interviewed for about 5 minutes and no description of the job was talked about. The questions were very rapid fire and I suspect that since I was at the end of the day the interviewer was rather tired of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell us about our company and what we do?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.