MemorialCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

MemorialCare Interview Questions

Interviews at MemorialCare

2.5

Healthcare Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online, two days later I had an in-person interview. The in-person interview was a discussion between myself and the manager about what he was looking for in a candidate and what he wanted the position to do.

Interview Questions

• Asked what my previous responsibilities were, what type of work I did, how well I could code   Answer Question

Healthcare Analytics Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview itself was fine. It was an hour long panel interview with what I assume was the entire department (several people). The Director said I'd hear back early the following week but no one ever contacted me. When I followed up with the person that scheduled the interview she replied that she had no idea on the status of my application and that she only schedules the interviews. She did, however, emphasize that I would hear back either way. Well it's been a few weeks now and I still haven't heard anything. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Typical stuff: how do you prioritize deadlines, how do you deal with difficult customers, some very easy technical questions, etc.   Answer Question

Abstractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare in May 2019.

Interview

Had two interviews - one with the hiring manager and another with the team. It was good, and everyone was kind. They really try to get to know you as a person.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MemorialCare in April 2019.

Interview

I interviewed on a Tuesday at 12p. Got the offer within 24 hours, Wednesday at 10a. Accepted the offer with a little negotiating within 48 hours. Start date in 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Do you have experience with Medi-Cal?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Too long, four months. Horrible experience and very disorganized communication. It was a waste of my time and even worse after the 1st onsite meeting and several cancellations on their part for the next round, never contacted me about status; just ghosted in the middle of the process. I was actually warned by a former employee not to waste my time. Very unprofessional experience with the recruitment folks and the people I was actually interested in working with at that company. I have never experienced awful treatment and a lack of respect in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They were more interested in where I worked at the time.   Answer Question

Clinical Trainer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MemorialCare.

Interview

Poor interview process. Zero communication and follow up despite email. Not a fan of companies who have no respect for applicants’ time and hiring managers playing ghost. Highly recommend Memorial Care to learn from other companies that is more responsive and professional when dealing with applicants.

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Long Beach, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online with my resume, as well as answered a series of questions that you had to do before submitting your application. Then, they called me about 3 weeks later for an interview to come in. The whole process from applying to being hired took a little more than a month.

Interview Questions

• If theres a person checking in for a doctors appt, a lady that has a screaming baby and the phone is ringing, what order would you check them in at?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview took place in a very smooth and relaxed environment. I was a little bit nervous at the beginning but then it faded. It was about 20 minutes.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Montgomery, AL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was done over the phone and I spoke directly with the head MD who took the time to explain everything about the job. She answered all of my questions and clearly explained all aspects about this job.

Interview Questions

• What was your motivation for emergency medicine?   1 Answer

Practice Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and received a call for interview after week. I was scheduled with hiring manager for interview. Interview went well and felt at ease with hiring manager. Clean environment and staff were very professional.

Interview Questions

• How would you mitigate disputes between staff?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.