MemorialCare Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MemorialCare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Long Beach, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

The unit manager and nurse educator were very nice and welcoming. The interview was very relaxed and the interviewers were very good at making me feel comfortable. Overall the questions they asked were your typical new grad nurse interview questions

Interview Questions
  • what is your learning style?
    Answer Question

MemorialCare

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MemorialCare

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. The questions that were asked, were easy and fair. The interviewer was attentive and answered all of my questions at the end. Overall an easy interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MemorialCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty normal for being during Covid. I had a phone screen with the recruiter, two zoom interviews with the HR team and an in person final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Pleasantly expedited process with a hiring manager who did the phone screen. Received an offer following a second interview. Very efficient and strong communication throughout the departments. If offered, consider opting for a reference sheet instead of reference surveys if you have a truncated timeline.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Long Beach, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

They will do a phone interview first and then an in-person interview. After an in-person interview, the recruiter from HR will reach out to you to continue the process and extend an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Applied online, two days later I had an in-person interview. The in-person interview was a discussion between myself and the manager about what he was looking for in a candidate and what he wanted the position to do.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what my previous responsibilities were, what type of work I did, how well I could code
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview itself was fine. It was an hour long panel interview with what I assume was the entire department (several people). The Director said I'd hear back early the following week but no one ever contacted me. When I followed up with the person that scheduled the interview she replied that she had no idea on the status of my application and that she only schedules the interviews. She did, however, emphasize that I would hear back either way. Well it's been a few weeks now and I still haven't heard anything. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Typical stuff: how do you prioritize deadlines, how do you deal with difficult customers, some very easy technical questions, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied online, and received an e-mail a week later to set up an in-person interview. After my interview with the panel of directors, I had to keep following up with the recruiter on the status of my application and was finally offered the job 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • Typical front office/medical office type of questions such as explaining a difficult situation I overcame, how I work with others, and what makes a department a great place to work.

MemorialCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MemorialCare in Apr 2019

Interview

I interviewed on a Tuesday at 12p. Got the offer within 24 hours, Wednesday at 10a. Accepted the offer with a little negotiating within 48 hours. Start date in 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Do you have experience with Medi-Cal?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, Optional[CA]

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at MemorialCare (Fountain Valley, Optional[CA])

Interview

Too long, four months. Horrible experience and very disorganized communication. It was a waste of my time and even worse after the 1st onsite meeting and several cancellations on their part for the next round, never contacted me about status; just ghosted in the middle of the process. I was actually warned by a former employee not to waste my time. Very unprofessional experience with the recruitment folks and the people I was actually interested in working with at that company. I have never experienced awful treatment and a lack of respect in the interview process.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews