Myer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Myer Interview Questions

Interviews at Myer

2.5

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Introduced ourselves and then had some basic questions given to us which we discussed in groups and shared answers. Then did a role play of someone coming in store and helping them.

Interview Questions

• A customer comes in the store wanting to buy a christmas gift for their daughter. What do you suggest to them?   Answer Question

Causal Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myer.

Interview

group interview about 10 people into 2 group, there are 3 steps. First Introduce, everyone introduce self. Secondly, discuss. Finally, role play, two people in one team, one as sales and the other as customer and then change the roles . the whole process is around 2 hours

Christmas Casual Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myer.

Interview

1: They sort you into table groups and ask you fill in a form about ur availability.

2: Interviewer talk about Myer and ask some questions like 'What do you know about Myer?' You can answer the questions voluntarily or you can just listen to others.

3: Introduce yourself, which includes your name and you experience and why people love Christmas and gift giving.

4. Table discussion: for example my question was 'How will you help a customer who is looking for gift for her teenage niece?'.

5. Form a group of two and pick an item, try to sell an item to your group mate.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Myer?
      How will you help a customer who is looking for gift for her teenage niece?   Answer Question

Christmas Casual/Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Myer (Brisbane).

Interview

It was a pretty relaxed group interview. We had to answer questions about customer service in groups. The managers just sorta walked around the groups. We then had to partner up and sell our partner something from the table of goods and then take a turn being the customer.

Christmas Casual/Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myer.

Interview

Introduction (What do you know about the company? What are their exclusive brands? Introduce yourself), Part 1 (Group discussion) and Part 2 (Individual and roleplaying - you're approaching a customer and you have to sell a product)

Online Fulfilment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myer (Perth, Western Australia) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 15 people, we sat around 3 tables in seperate groups (5 people at each table).
    Majority of interview is just a run down on what it’s like working at myer, what is expected of you, opportunities that could be for you etc .. over all very easy and fun interview. I really enjoyed meeting everyone.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself/ a bit of background info & tell an interesting fact about yourself.   Answer Question
    • - your online shopping experience, what you expect / pros / cons.   Answer Question
    • Self solving activity, a store map and a list of items which order would you collect the items   Answer Question

Online Fulfilment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Myer (Sydney) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview with approx 25-30 people
    1st part - you had to introduce yourself, what your previous jobs were, describe a customer experience you had and last - tell them something interesting about yourself
    2nd part - they give you a scenario - our's was - a customer is not sure what to buy her teenage child or not sure what to buy for her friend. How would you help her and what questions would you ask to get the most information from her and then what would you do?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

Interview

Group interview in a board room out the back of the store. All the department managers were there and there were many group discussions as well as personal response questions.

Christmas Casual Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Myer in October 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview. Candidates were seperated into two groups across two tables with a manager at each one. A slide was presented about the company and group activities to be conducted. After that we were called one on one to a seperate room to go through availability.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and why you like retail   Answer Question
    • Roleplay: In pairs one person is the team member and sells a product to the customer infront of the group and manager. Then switch roles   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Myer (Hobart) in October 2019.

Interview

Group Interview with a small group in 8 members. 2 managers participated in the interviews with general questions, role play and several retail questions, which took about 1 hour to complete. The result will send with email or check the Myer career.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.