NAB - National Australia Bank Interview Questions

Updated 3 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 595 of over 595 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NAB - National Australia Bank

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

Online technical and soft skill testing. Then a web-based video interview. Process was smooth and positive experience all around. Questions were a mix of personal, coding based and prior experience related questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at NAB.
    Answer Question

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

1. Online IQ Testing followed by Values assessment. 2. Video Interview - behavioural questions 3. Group Assessment Centre which included presentations on how to solve a customer problem 4. Individual 1:1 interview typically with someone from the relevant Business Area

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank (Sydney) in Jul 2021

Interview

Submit on Seek, after 2days I received a online assessment requirement. Pass the online assessment in 48hours ,then they noticed me I have an opportunity for video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank (Melbourne) in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied online, contacted by NAB internal recruiter. Interviewed by two managers. One manager was clearly switched on, the other seemed to have little knowledge of what the successful candidate would be doing. Was stitched up by the recruiter as well prior to the interview as they told me that I could talk about another role that I'd applied for with NAB - both roles came under the same managers. Brought this up in the interview and the managers had no idea what I was talking about. Was told I'd hear back within a week. Heard nothing. Followed up with recruiter, same result. Overwhelmingly negative process compounded by getting insulted by one manager over my appearance - made a comment about being bald.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience in project resourcing and planning

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Jul 2021

Interview

After the application is submitted and you are shortlisted, you will be invited to do the Online Test. It comprises of 3 sections : behavioral, multitasking and logical test. I had mine within 2 days 3 days after the online test, I got the invitation to do the One Way Video Interview. This has 3 questions asking you questions based on your past experiences. 2.5 weeks after the video interview, I received a phone call to invite me to do the Phone Call Interview and/or Online Live Interview with the hiring manager and 1 other Branch Manager. 4 days after that, the status on my job page was changed to “Offer Pending”. On the next day after that I got a phone call from the Recruitment Team to let me know about the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Online Test : Why do you apply for the role at NAB?
  • Online Test : Tell us about a time when you think you did an excellent customer service
  • Online Test : 3 parts - behavioral (what is the best to describe you), multitasking (3 different tasks running simultaneously) and logical test (looks alike an IQ test)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank (Melbourne) in Jul 2021

Interview

Submitted application online Received an email the next day requesting me to do a one-way video interview along with some skill testing. Task was to be completed within 48 hours. Took about a week to review video before getting back to me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had a customer be frustrated or irate because a task was taking too long to complete. What was the situation and what was the outcome?

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

Filling out the application online and gone through the - Online Text Based Interview - Video Interview (3 questions with 30seconds prep and one take only) - Assessment Centre (Group Activity and Individual Interview after) The whole process took about 2~3weeks

Interview Questions
  • There were 3 questions asked through the video interview and one take so being much prepared would really help.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank (Sydney)

Interview

This stage of the process requires you to complete a short, online assessment. Please complete this at your earliest convenience as it will expire in 2 days. To participate in the next portion of the interview process, please follow the steps outlined below and complete your video interview within 48 hours to be considered for the position.

Interview Questions
  • You will be asked to record answers to a few questions. You will have a specified time limit and a set number of attempts to complete each answer.

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

I applied from their website then i received an email asking me to do a few Online Aptitude Test and then the next day I received another email asking me to do a video interview.

Interview Questions
  • There was a question asking you to talk about good customer service.
1 person found this interview helpful

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

Straight forward assessment center with group activity to solve a problem and present your solution then individual interviews Individual interviews was with two members but only one person asked questions Approximately 4 questions total in 15 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 595 Interviews