NAB - National Australia Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 610 of over 610 interviews

Recruitment Agency3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

Recruiter got in touch online 1. Phone interview. Discussed my experience, teck stack and salary expectation with the recuiter 2. Online technical interview. Online technical intervew with the team. The interview lasted for one hour.

Interview Questions
  • Basic technical questions Some behavioural questions
    Answer Question

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

Changed the job description after the first interview half way through the process from sales to structuring, and then told me I was no longer qualified as feedback after the second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

The interview process was very easy, and simple. Felt heard with the answer i gave and they were very receptive. I was given an outcome within the same week and as they advised they would.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank (Brisbane) in Sep 2021

Interview

Sent my resume after 3days later I got email from them invited me to do online assessment, then after a day, they came back to invite me to do video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank (Melbourne) in Sep 2021

Interview

Resume - Games - Digital interview - assessment centre applied for NAB on the grad connect; you answered some questions and didn't even put in resume. I then completed the usual games and got an email to complete a Digital interview. interview only took about 10 minutes and was same as always and then took quite a while to hear back but then booked in for the assessment centre

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

HR interview: Working experience discussion Problem-Solving skills (technical): Solve a data-related problem with the data science team. It's was a good experience because the team members are very kind and the questions they asked are quite interesting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

I actually havent had the video interview yet as just pased the online assessment and now just wanting hints and tips on questions asked and responses as to be well prepared

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

The Process was well executed. Before the live interview aptitude tests were completed. The Interview with Lead of similar team included questions and financial analysis questions and was conducted over Zoom during coronavirus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank in Aug 2021

Interview

3 round interviews, all of them are deeply technical. Interviews are both behavioural and technical. Everybody deserves respect and should be treated with same. The initial 2 rounds were highly technical and behavioural, interviewers were friendly and were interested in what you have to say and genuinely interested in your past experience. 3rd round was technical and hostile, in certain cases interviewer make you feel that you are good for nothing, whatever you say isn't acceptable or you aren't given time or space to talk. Managers should understand that jobs are a 2-way street, you are hiring someone for their skills, if the skills are not apt, mention that they are not apt for the role, everybody deserves respect and should be treated with same. End of the interview, I did not feel like working with such a hostile manager in the team and waited for the call to end to get on with my life.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly will be asked from the CV and fundamental concepts are necessary to answer deeper technical questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

NAB - National Australia Bank

Application

I interviewed at NAB - National Australia Bank

Interview

Online technical and soft skill testing. Then a web-based video interview. Process was smooth and positive experience all around. Questions were a mix of personal, coding based and prior experience related questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 610 Interviews