NBN Co Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 69 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

NBN Co

Application

I interviewed at NBN Co

Interview

Usual interview process. 10 questions based on behavioural interview questions. Then intro to the role and what i'd be doing day to day. At the end got to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • How have you dealt with conflicting requirements.
    Answer Question

NBN Co

Application

I interviewed at NBN Co

Interview

Participated in the 2020 Business graduate program. Began with revelian assessment that required to play cognify and emotify games. Then continued to assessment centre with individual interview. Assessment centre included a pre-issued document and presentation and individual interview was on the presentation and further questions about the case study.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NBN Co (Sydney) in Aug 2021

Interview

Excellent and professional setting, the interviewers were very enthusiastic and really interested in what I had to offer the business as a graduate. Overall the interview went for 30 minutes and included an assignment to be completed

Interview Questions
  • Why nbn? Tell us of a team where you faced a challenge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

Interview

First-round was a psychometric/IQ test. Second-round was a one-way video interview, where you record yourself answering 6 questions. Final-round was an online assessment centre over Microsoft teams (due to Covid). The centre had a group and an individual component. In the group component, you are teamed with 6-7 other candidates and have 10 minutes to prepare a 5 minute presentation on a problem. For the individual component, there is an approximately 40-minute interview between you and two NBN workers. You are also given a case study prior to the centre, for which you must prepare a 10-minute presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NBN Co

Application

I interviewed at NBN Co

Interview

After application review by the recruiter, there was an interview with HR Recruiter first. Then upon the positive outcome on that interview, it will be followed by an interview with Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Reason to join the company. Explanation on the pasts roles/experiences on how it would help in the role being applied.

NBN Co

Application

I interviewed at NBN Co

Interview

Odd. Screening interview was great, locked in times for shortlisting interviews, was told i'd been shortlisted, then heard nothing for several weeks. Eventually called them directly and was told theyd proceeded with other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NBN Co

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBN Co

Interview

one interview with manager , then with team , then HR interview , followed by offer , interview was very process oriented , then team was introduced to understand what the role and team is about

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NBN Co (Melbourne) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was first a phone interview which was thorough and covered all aspects of position and required applicant. Then a presentation was to be conducted with the Hiring manager and a colleague.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to do a SWOT presentation on NBN in the marketplace. Totally vague question with no other guidelines. NBN is a big company with many moving parts.

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBN Co (Elizabeth, NJ) in Oct 2020

Interview

Great interview. Very professional workplace, clean office, and friendly staff. It was overall a very good interview process. Would highly recommend this company. Never felt intimidated and was very comfortable throughout

Interview Questions
  • Math questions, your average interview questions, know your math!

NBN Co

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBN Co

Interview

Video interview after initial cognitive evaluation. Multiple attempts to record your responses and can start/stop after every question. Very laid back and identifying your personality in relation to the company values

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews