NBN Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

NBN Group Interview Questions

Interviews at NBN Group

2.4

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NBN Group (Cherry Hill, NJ (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

NBN sourced me on LinkedIn. They called, set up and appointment, sent two timed screening tests as well as the application. They then gave another screening test before they interviewed. Very nice people, some client work is done right at the Cherry Hill Location. Very informal setting, one of the Human Resources people was wearing scrubs and I was interviewed right in the testing room, not an office. They were very vague about the duties of the job, I believe they were still formulating the position requirements and we were not in the same ball park with the salary.

Interview Questions

• One test was more personality based the other two test kept switching between logic, English and math questions   1 Answer

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NBN Group (Cherry Hill, NJ (US)).

Interview

I was brought in to a small room and interviewed by two different people. Both for different positions. Didn't know where they wanted to place me..Interview wasn't difficult. The two woman were polite.

Office Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBN Group in September 2014.

Interview

HR rep came and got me wearing scrubs which I found strange. She only asked my name and then asked to follow her back. She never said anything like "Oh Hi I am so and so, we talked on the phone it is nice to meet you". Nope. Sat me down and handed me a timed assessment quiz. Took the quiz and said the manager for my department will be in. Manager came in and interview was quick. Called me a few days later with offer. Spoke to manager and accepted offer. Manager said HR will contact me with start date details but she never did so I ended up calling HR myself to find out when and where I was supposed to report.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for higher salary but was not given.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NBN Group (Cherry Hill, NJ (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was a long process, but can understand considering they are putting people in patients home. They are very thorough at explain in the positions and what they entail. Have to do onsite testing for skills and medication calculations.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience in the hospital, if I wanted Peds or adult cases, asked clinical questions   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NBN Group (Cherry Hill, NJ (US)).

Interview

Only required two informative interviews mandatory. Easy orientation due to being ble to complete most of paper work prior to initial interview, and being able to concentrate on material discussed relating to positions being offered.

Interview Questions

• How to figure out computer without any letters or numbers on computer keys.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had no negotiation phase needed.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBN Group.

Interview

Pleasant experience. Interviewer was lovely and professional. Questions were on point. Skills test was relevant. Explanation of job duties very good. Plenty of time to ask questions. Very interested in my input.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Interview

Was about 45 minutes long. Was asked to complete a wonderlic personnel test. HR person was friendly and very thorough. The other staff members seem to have a good working relationship

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.