NCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

NCS Interview Questions

Interviews at NCS

2.6

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

short and efficiently interviewed by HR Head
    at least 2 round interview before get notified
    talks a lot about previous work and job duties.
    allowed to ask question about benefits and something about general issue.

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

There wasn't much asked except work experience and few technology questions. Only one round of interview. It was through consultancy payroll. And it was with project manger. And it was for financial domain project.

Interview

No writing test which was very surprising. 3 rounds of interview - HR, department manager and head.

Negotiation

The offer will always be much lower than what you asked for. Play tough and get them to raise it. If not, look elsewhere.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was good. First main interview was conducted. After i got selected i had to attend a client interview. There was alson HR interview . My background check was donein HR interview and previous experience and qualification was checked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

Technical written Exam and one to one technical interview by Solution Architect, HR interview. Interview questions on Java, J2EE, SQL, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SDLC, unit testing, Deployment, JIRA, GIT, Test cases, Handling on users, Involved any production cutover, support.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

I had a number of interview with different officials. It started with potential future colleagues and then went up the chain to management. Some of them technical asking about previous projects. Some of them on the soft skills side. It started wit

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent situation at work where you were proud/happy of your way of handling it.   Answer Question

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2020.

Interview

Fairly informal, without any structure. Interviewer seems more interested in selling the job rather than questioning technical fit and experience

There also seems to be a job description misalignment, it would have been more product designer rather than a general Senior UI Designer. Career progression was also unclear.

Overall, a fairly bland interview, nothing too inspiring

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the company? What do you think the company does? How is it different than their competitors?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

It was mostly focussed on my previous work experience and the different projects that I had worked on. It was slightly technical as well and they asked about the software development lifecycle process and the software development model I am familiar with

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one issue you faced during your previous employment and how you tackled it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (London, England (UK)) in June 2020.

Interview

About 2 weeks process. Applied online on their job portal and received a call from HR the next day to arrange for interview. Prior to the interview have to complete an online assessment with questions you have to answer and record with webcam, followed by coding test and some games. During the interview the interviewer asked mostly questions regarding your personal and project experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2020.

Interview

The company used interview software, whereby applicants had to answer questions over video link and the session was recorded. Some minutes of preparation allowed. This was followed up a week later by an interview with the hiring staff and an online IQ test. The HR did not response to follow-up email seeking status of my application .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.