NRL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

NRL Interview Questions

Interviews at NRL

Interviews for Top Jobs at NRL

Recruitment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wigan, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRL (Wigan, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was structured over two interviews. One initial meeting with interview questions and basic maths and English test, then a second meeting to discuss a personality test and discuss the role in more depth. The whole process was great, the initial meeting was welcoming and quite a relaxed and positive atmosphere. Then once invited back for the second interview it was great to talk more in depth and the interviewers brought in staff who currently worked in the role to discuss their experiences and why it was a great place to work. All in all the interview process helped me choose the company as the place I would like to work.

Interview Questions

• Discussing previous roles, typical interview questions given based on experience how you would handle certain situations etc.   Answer Question

Recruitment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wigan, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NRL (Wigan, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Structured over two interviews, first interview was formal but relaxed discussing previous job roles what I knew about the company and what I thought I should expect to do in the job role then a quick English and Math test. The second interview was a lot more casual looking at the results from the personality test, telling me more what the role consisted of day-to-day and if I had any more questions about the job role.

Interview Questions

• Previous job roles, how to handle a difficult situation with examples and personal pro's and con's.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.