NV Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

NV Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at NV Energy

2.9

Engineer II Interview

Interview

Got a call directly from the hiring manager and scheduled an interview. Came in 2 weeks later and was interviewed by a panel. 2 managers and the director. Asked transmission/distribution questions, how the system operated, leadership questions, scenario questions, etc. Then was told I would be hearing from them. Took over a month for a call back, but was worth it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NV Energy (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The process was smooth. I spoke with someone over the phone then. Went in to the interview, it was intimidating because I did not know it was going to be a panel interviewing me. The panel was with who would be my supervisor, his supervisor, and two current interns. It was about 30 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NV Energy (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. Applied end ofJanuary and was called for interview by March. Questions where simple. One hour interview with about 3 people. Got a call back a week later for offer. Accepted and started 2 months later.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NV Energy (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The initial communication was with HR. HR contacted me for a phone interview. I had a phone interview with the manager. My second phone interview the following week was with supervisor. The third interview was with in person and was with the supervisor and manager.

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NV Energy (Reno, NV (US)).

Interview

Got interview through temp company. Interviewed for one job but hired me at a better position. Interviewers no long working for the company, but they were very laid back and made me feel comfortable.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NV Energy.

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NV Energy (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview went well. I was contacted by HR. They asked that I review their diversity policy. The company has been losing senior people. I saw many people between 25-35 years old. They wanted to hire people who are younger to pay them less

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Salary was too low for what they asked to be performed'

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NV Energy (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I had one phone interview, took two math tests and two typing tests and then a one on one interview with two gentleman. I was offered a little over 15.00 an hour during the interview. I received my offer letter in my e-mail offering me a little over 16.00 an hour, and then another offer letter for over 19.00 an hour! This company will review your skills and pay you appropriately. I appreciate that.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to show initiative.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NV Energy (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was with a panel of three employees and they read from a list of questions. The whole interview lasted 45 min. They asked typical and common behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Associate Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NV Energy (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a panel interview. Went in for the first interview and there were 5 interviewers. Each one asked a question and took notes on my answer. Afterwards they called back for another panel interview with 6 interviewers and had homework assignments that I needed to fill out.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.