Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Nestlé Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé

1,043 Interview Reviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The early steps of the process were standard. I took a half day off work to have formal interviews with 4 Nestle members which went fine and was told they'd make a decision 1-2 weeks later. After a week, I checked in with the recruiter and received no response. Emailed again and no response. So after 2 weeks of no updates, I reached out to the hiring manager and no response either. I am shocked that a company like Nestle would be so unprofessional towards candidates who are using PTO to interview for an opportunity they're genuinely excited about.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to manage a difficult client.   3 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Met at a career fair and scheduled an interview for the next day. Overall simple interview with basic questions. Biggest advice would to know the ins and outs of the position and come with as many questions as you can.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Really good process. I applied online and did a phone interview with the HR at Nestle. Very easy going and conversational. On the phone she told me that she'd like to move forward.

Nestle has a very different interview process. At the time, they were hiring for 4 roles, so they made a half day session compiling of: group activity, case presentation (they provide that to you one week prior) and an interview. So be prepared for all those items.

The group activity - 4 of you go in a room and the hiring managers evaluate how you do in a group setting to solve a problem. I actually really liked this activity, so I have to say props to Nestle for vetting candidates for this.

The case presentation - they give this to you one week prior. It states "not to spend too much time on it" but my two cents? If you want to wow these guys, you need to spend time on it and provide insightful recommendations.

Interview - was pretty standard questions, nothing too crazy!

After all this, we were supposedly supposed to hear back finals. However, what was a bit difficult was that the departments that were interested in me, weren't in any of my presentations/interviews, so I had to do an impromptu video call the next week with the two hiring managers.

After that process, it was deemed that I didn't have enough brand experience. So again, make sure you curate your responses to those that an AMM would have.

Good luck!

Interview Questions

• 1. Name a time when you failed at something, and how did you resolve it? (This question threw me off, so practice this one).
      2. Tell me about a time when you went through a large set of data.
      3. Have you worked with Nielsen?
      4. Are you familiar with the portfolio?   Answer Question

Credit and Collections Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Solon, OH (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview with 4 members of the management team. The interview was broken up into 2 segments each with 2 managers lasting around 30 minutes each. The interview consisted of resume and background questions, a fair amount of star behavioral questions, then a Q+A at the end.

The interviewers were very courteous and professional.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time you had to find a creative or innovative solution to a problem ?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Cleveland, OH (US)).

Interview

I got called by a nestle recruiter about this position. After a fairly expedient process with two phone interviews followed by an onsite interview I heard silence. I assumed I didn't get the job, but the recruiter stopped responding to e-mails. My assumption was confirmed when Nestle called me about a month later trying to put me through the interview process for another position. I declined to indulge.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were fairly standard:
      Why do you want to work here
      What do you know about the company   1 Answer

QA Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingfield, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Kingfield, ME (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied to this position at the end of October 2019. In December I received a phone call from HR to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. About a week after the phone interview, I received another call to set up a face to face interview. The interview itself lasted about 45 minutes followed by a tour of the factory which took another 25 minutes or so. I received an offer two days later. The process overall took close to 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you changed your behavior based on someone’s feedback.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a conflict with someone in the workplace and, if so, how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Anderson, IN (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Phone screen, and to panel interviews with 3 people each hr, sr leadership. Somewhat casual interview team was honest and direct. Answered questions although ghosted me with no response after interview. Panel included Inventory allocation manager, HR and plant logistics manager. Seems like good opportunity but looking for shift mediator help solve many local issues.

Data Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé in November 2019.

Interview

After my profile was picked, I got an invite for the HR round(supposed to be Behavioural Questions). After 20 minutes of the interview, the recruiter stopped it because the experience was a hard requirement.
    I am still thinking about why they even invited me for an interview after looking at my resume which clearly says I only have an year of experience

Interview Questions

• How does your experience position you for this role   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

In Dhaka, office is situated in Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road. Office ambience is nice. There’s a panel interview for supply chain internship interview. Three people were in the panel. One HR executive, one SCM executive and others. It took place in a small meeting room. You have to check in prior 30 mins. They mostly asked about extra-curricular activities. Not much was asked about /from the subject matter.

MBA Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in October 2019.

Interview

The first interview was interesting and pretty fun - a mix of creative questions and behavioral questions. The second interview was a pretty stand one - behavioral and STAR stories. Both interviewers were great, professional, and easy to talk to. They were quick to respond when I rejected, which I did appreciate.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about a great memory or experience you've had with food.
      2. Tell me about a food trend and how you would address it while at Nestle.
      3. Standard behavioral and STAR stories   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.