Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Nestlé Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé

1,140 Interview Reviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Great interview
    Went thru the process, had a phone call interview and talked to one of the recruiters.
    We talked about the program then talked about me and why I wanted to work for Nestle

Design Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Started with a quick call with recruitment team, about 30 minute discussion. Standard questioning. about a week later heard back and an interview was set up. 30 minute interview. Started abruptly with a not very friendly pair of interviewers barely introducing themselves before they go hard into behavioral questioning. They were clearly not experienced interviewers as they quickly rattled off the next question. Little personal interaction. This went on for 27 minutes, when I was told they had a hard stop and we had 3 minutes remaining for my questions which i had plenty.

An interview is typically a two way discussion but not with these two (I should say one because the other never spoke).

After the interview I never heard a word from the interviewers or the recruiting team even after reaching out. If people aren't a fit they deserve a response at minimum. Ghosting is a great signal of your corporate culture!

Finance/Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple yet the questions were tough. Behavioral questions with emphasis on Star format was used and the interview consisted of two interviewers for one candidate.

Chem Tech Interview

Interview

Talked with HR representative about my experiences in chemistry in school, how it pertains to what they are seeking in their current lab. They did not really ask any chemistry related questions, most of the questions pertained to learning experiences and working with others.

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

3 rounds of 2 on 1 interviews. Interviewed at the headquarters in Arlington VA. Office was new and really nice, spent a lot of time walking around the building and then about 90 mins interviewing.

Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé in September 2020.

Interview

My interview process started with a phone call from the HR Recruiter vetting my interest and credentials. The first round of virtual interviews were with specific leaders on this team. My second round of virtual interviews was with the head of this team. Each interviewer was extremely personal and professional. A lot of interest in getting to know me, in addition to my relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• There were lots of STAR interview questions. What was your greatest accomplishment in your last job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Was very well planned with a qualifications phone call by recruiter first then a phone interview with 2 managers. All the interviewers were very professional. Was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a process requirement that you didn’t expect and agree with.   Answer Question

Supply and Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (Arlington, VA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

1st Step was an interview with the recruiter - A 30 minute phone call to discuss your background, your current experiences and interests

2nd Step was a 6 person interview (45 minutes each) which was done in partners. So 45 minute interviews back to back to back with 5 minutes in between. Overall behavioral to get to know you as a person/employee and your working style. Many questions of situations that you've faced in the past and providing examples.

During the final 2 people, one of the interviewer thanked me for my time and told me I would hear back within 10 business days. Later that day I submitted a follow-up email to the recruiter to tell them about the entire experience. Strangely enough, no response.

6 days had gone by, still no response.

Now it was at on business day #9 and I received an automated email from Nestle saying that they proceeded with another candidate.

I however requested some feedback to this recruiter and thanked them for their time. Once again, no response. I reached out through LinkedIn after that, no response again.

Almost feels like I dodged a bullet here. Extremely unprofessional to ignore a candidate's emails/messages after the time they invested into researching about the company, learning about the company, and interviewing with the company.

Pretty surprising overall simply b/c the interactions with the interviewing managers were pretty great and seemed friendly enough.

Really bad follow-up process and poor line of communication for closure. Would advise them to work on that better in the future for other candidates.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you came across a disagree with a team member? How did you solve it?

When was there a time you made a major impact on a project and what was the result of that impact?

Tell me about a time when you had to do something outside of your roles & responsibilities.   1 Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Two interview and take a month because of Covid 19: phone screen about basic background , then on site interview about detailed experience and behaviol questions, with controller of the Solon Factory.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Clear next steps. Series of standard phone to in person interviews. HR scheduled all interviews. Large amount of time in between each step of the process. Little company information presented.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.