Nexsus Techno Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Nexsus Techno Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Nexsus Techno Solutions

2.1

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions.

Interview

first round is HR, then aptitude , technical (face to face),then final HR . Interviewer is polite. they expect candidate with good technical and communication skills. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• basic oops concepts, c# ,inheritance, asp.net, SQL queries   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

This company is a fraud, they have a 3 year bond with you paying 3 lakh as security which is refundable and an additional 1 lakh as training fees. Please dont even bother to go for the interview, it's a money making scheme for them. I interviewed here a few years back when I was a fresher, haven't encountered any company like this since then. Only came back to post this as a relative was recently called by them. My advice stay far away from here

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Andheri (India)).

Interview

1 hr round if cleared
    2 round aptitude consists of 20 question
    3 technical round (based on what you know mostly oops concepts and database queries triggers and joins etc ).
    if selected 2 years bond and you have to submit your original documents which i dont like

.NET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Thane (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Overall good Experience Management is good
    Team is good
    Everyone is helpful one day interview process, aptitude test plus technical apti , written test,
    hr interview
    Overall good Experience abc abc

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I recieved a call from some consultancy and arranged my interview for friday. Although I had asked to arrange for weekend butthey said they dont work for weekend. First they took my HR round asked me to leave and they will call for next round. The worst kind of experience i ever had.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions in January 2016.

Interview

There are 3 rounds.
    1st aptitude.. 50 minutes and 60 questions... All logical mathematical and verbal
    2nd technical which can be from C, C++, java, or ASP.NET
    3rd one is Peraonal Interview.

Trainee Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There was an aptitude test which was followed by a technical tests. Each section has 60 question which had to be answered in 50 minutes.
    5 out of 6 people cleared these rounds.
    After this there was a hr round. The hr lady told us that she would submit our profiles to her boss who would review them and take the final decision which would be communicated to us via email.
    All the people i know got selected.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to sign a bond of 3 years and pay 3 lakh rupees(of which only 2 will be returned after the 2nd and third year respectively)?   Answer Question

Trainee Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions in November 2015.

Interview

There was two aptitude test first is general aptitude and second technical aptitude test which is based on Java and .net after that they select all candidates for HR round.HR discussed about bond and security deposit etc.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to sign a bond and pay security deposit?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Unnecessary aptitude test followed by an interview just to say that we need to pay a security deposit of 3,00,000 for a bond of 3 years. And they deduct 1,00,000 as a training fee.

Interview Questions

Security deposit of 3,00,000 had to be submitted beforehand.

Trainee Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nexsus Techno Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online.
    First Round: Aptitude test
    Consist of Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, 50 Questions 60 Minutes. Question Level Easy (Don't Worry you will get selected even if do not cleared)
    Second Round: Technical Test
    There is Option: Either 'C++, Java and OOPS' OR '.NET'
    I took .Net. Same format 50 question 60 minutes. Question level Average. (Don't Worry you will also clear this round even if you are not cleared)
    Then comes the main part. There will be HR discussion about terms and conditions.
    There will be service agreement of 4 years and you have to submit 4 lakh rupees. Out of which only 3 lakh will be refunded, in 3 years, i.e. 1 lakh every year and remaining 1 lakh will be your training fees. If you agree then your technical and HR interview will happen.

I would advice if you have capability to pay then you should definitely proceed.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to submit the security deposit of 4 lakh rupees and sign the service agreement of 4 years? . . . . LOL   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.