Nintex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Nintex Interview Questions

Interviews at Nintex

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nintex.

Interview

Very clear and straightforward. More like a conversation. They really try to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible. All of the people I spoke to were very caring and respectful.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nintex.

Interview

1. Phone interview (interviewer was 10 minutes late).
    2. In-person interview (2.5 hours). Interviewers rotating in and out were all under prepared and blatantly reading my resume for the first time in front of me.

Interview Questions

• Seems like they're scanning you more for buzz word knowledge than anything of real substance. This company prides itself on being organized, as they should being in the process automation field, but the interview process is anything but organized once you get started. The entire process took nearly 4 weeks from start to finish, with gaps of time without receiving any contact from them. I was offered a position at a much lower salary than originally discussed in the first two rounds, on the basis that I should be grateful they're offering me any chance at all of working with them -- seriously. When I inquired about the salary issue, they completely ghosted me after promising me a call back later that afternoon to see what they could do. A total waste of my time. Whatever, guys!   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Had an initial phone interview then received a random email from someone who wasn't my recruiter asking me if they could talk about my experience (they somehow didn't have the correct phone number even though this was about a week after my phone interview). When I called they guy (a sales manager), he asked about my previous place of work and their workflow (asked specifically if they had esign programs and document generation programs). It was clear that they were getting information to market to my previous place of work.

If I am mistaken and they weren't, an unscheduled call asking me about my work experience from someone who wasn't the HR recruiter I was working with is incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the workflow process as your previous place of work.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nintex (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone call with Global Head of Talent, followed by phone interview with AM Team Lead. Next step was a panel interview in the head quarters with AM Team Leads and current members of AM teams. I declined to take the process further due to the hiring manager seeming unqualified to be in a management position.

Interview Questions

• Primarily dug into current quota attainment and current sales cycle. Interview process is skewed towards people with AM experience versus direct Net New Sales. Very little hypothetical or situational questions, almost no time allotted for my questions about the role, day-to-day, company culture, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

I had a total of 3 interview round. 1) HR screen 2) management 3) team fit. It was a straight forward and pretty smooth process. HR answered all my questions and the management + team were really personable and great to meet with

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 3,5,10 years?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Nintex?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by a recruiter, went through phone screen with the recruiter, had a 30-min phone interview with a peer-level program manager, and then a 3-hour onsite interview where I interviewed with the hiring manager, their DevOps manager, and engineering leadership based in Australia (that was a video call). The hiring and DevOps managers that I spoke with were very upfront about the position and culture and stopped me a few times to give feedback when the answer I gave wasn't quite what they were looking for (it wasn't in a mean way - they mean it as constructive criticism). The Australian engineering managers were a bit more laid back and that interview felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe DevOps and agile project management. How do you handle conflicting priorities?   Answer Question

Director of Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and within 24 hours received a request to schedule an initial phone screening. After 30 minutes of the screening, the internal recruiter said she really liked me with my combination of experience and qualifications, and that I'd hear back from the VP to schedule an initial phone interview.

I sent a thank you note that afternoon. I heard nothing back. Four days later, I sent a follow-up email asking the recruiter about a timeline for the expected contact, and if something had changed. No response. 6 days after (10 days after the initial interview), I called her work number and and left a message asking if they'd moved on from me as a candidate, or a current updated status. Again, I was totally ignored.

I'm not sure I've ever been so insulted before by a potential employer. This is for a Director level position! I understand when employers decided to move on from a candidate, but there is normally a courtesy message saying such. "Ghosting" is completely unacceptable, especially for a company who's website praises corporate culture and being focused on team members. If this is how they treat strangers, imagine how they'd treat employees and customers!

Honestly, I probably dodged a bullet here.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff--why am I interested in a job change, what do I know about Nintex, my management experience, etc.   Answer Question

Digital Writing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Friendly and open, though I had to repeat myself. They went line by line through my resume and experience as well as asking me a few things about language and technology. Simple editing test afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you think of our company.   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nintex (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very quick turnaround/communication; interview process took less than 3 weeks from submission of my resume, phone screen, first round of phone interviews, and then the final, four-person on-site interview. I have been on the job hunt for a while, so either I applied at the perfect time, and/or Nintex is actually considerate of their applicants.

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nintex in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted within a few days of application submittal. Initial call went well, was told by weeks end would hear about next steps. Haven't gotten a response going on 3 weeks and numerous attempts to get an update.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.