North American Dental Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

North American Dental Group Interview Questions

Interviews at North American Dental Group

2.8

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Akron, OH (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Phone Interview, then virtual. Several scenario questions with upper management. The interview took over 30 minutes and they offered to follow up with any questions I had. Both interviewers were friendly and personable. I felt they were honest with the expectations of the role

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

I really debated leaving this review as the process was efficient and professional until...the end. I went through a phone interview, video interview and in person interview. At this point, a candidate should learn whether they got the job or not. I was completely ghosted. I followed up with the recruiter two days after I was to hear and she was deceptive and said she hadn’t heard from the hiring manager. This was on a Friday and the HM was going on vacation the following week. I never heard a thing! I really liked everyone I met and the company’s values. However, thankfully dodged a bullet if they can’t even be professional enough to say thank you for your time we’ve chosen another candidate. I want others to know this is how they ruined what otherwise would have been a very positive experience.

Pateint Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enon Valley, PA (US)

Interview

I was contacted by the Patient Service Center Supervisor about setting up a phone interview for the position, to which I promptly returned the email giving multiple days and times I would be available. I never received an email back. A few months later I was contacted by the supervisor again wanting to set up a phone interview, which we successfully set up for the following business week. I then never received a call for the interview or any other response to my emails regarding the missed interview. Not very professional.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview was straightforward. Took place at the office I eventually took over. My resume, past experience and direction I hope to take the office was all discussed. I interviewed with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you had with a patient and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lockbourne, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Lockbourne, OH (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I went to the office. (Precision Orthodontics) Talked to Jen about different aspects of the job. She asked me various interview questions and gave me a tour of the office. She went over different roles that I will have for working with Precision Orthodontics. She asked about my experience and what all I know how to do. We went over my radiology degree and when i would get it. We also went over pay and benefits. Jen asked about my pay and gave me an offer. At the end of the interview we went over my start date and I told her I would give my two weeks that day at my current job.

Interview Questions

• Jen asked me what I expect out of this job.   1 Answer

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great! Loved it. They asked good questions about my experience in the dental field and at dental school. I also was able to talk to multiple associate doctors

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Alliance, OH (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and the atmosphere was friendly. I felt it was very laid back, which help put me at ease. Everyone I met with was also very professional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my clinical experience and types of products/software I was familiar with.   Answer Question

Orthodontic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (Strongsville, OH (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed up within a week with a formal interview with office manager. At that time I was asked to return to meet district manager the next day. After that meeting I was invited to come and meet the Orthodontist and see what her staff does.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I met with the regional manager to discuss the details of position. I then met with the doctors at the location I was interviewing for. My final interview was a phone interview with Director of Operations.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bloomfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at North American Dental Group (West Bloomfield, MI (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and quick. I was satisfied with the people and the process. I applied online and was called by the front office to come in for an interview. I was fortunately able to come in the same day I was called and begin the new hire process after completing the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in applying for dental assistant?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.