Northrop Grumman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Northrop Grumman

1,341 Interview Reviews

2.6

Aircraft Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Based on my experience it took a year for them to look at me again after having failed my first interview with them. But that was then and my second interview was a success. Either you can attend a person to person interview on-site or have a interview conducted online.

Interview Questions

• 40 minute interview that discusses your experience in the electro-mechanical field. Several questions "quiz" on how some electronic principles work; what is Ohms law? Where do you see yourself in or 10 years.   3 Answers

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in October 2013.

Interview

Quick and effective. Phone call to face to face interview was 2 weeks. Hired 1 week after interview. Interview was relaxed and informative. The hiring manager turned out to also be my 3rd level manager.

Interview Questions

• Put these terms in order of importance.

Cost
      Schedule
      Quality   2 Answers

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and was set up with a phone interview the following day with the head of the department, the interview lasted roughly an hour and went very well. he stated he wanted to offer me a position on the condition of my background check and security clearance going well.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle being given a task with a fellow employee who did not work well with others?   1 Answer

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1. Telephone pre-screen, which then schedule dates for hiring manager and lead supervisor
    2. Interview about 50-75 minutes
    3. Follow up telephone call with recruiter/talent acquisition informing of selection, asked about starting salary ( do not give them a number), explained the process of moving forward, filled out a bunch of documents clearance (military)

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to location far away?   1 Answer

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Huntsville, AL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called to setup phone interview - within a week recruiter called to set up in person interview - heard back within 48 hours. Very easy interview, calm environment. Very organic conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why Northrop?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you came up with a creative solution.   1 Answer

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Submitted my resume via webpage took two months to get a phone call, went on the interview with two managers. I didnt hear anything back for a couple months figured I didnt get the job, then received another phone call for a follow up interview then started a month later. Nothing moves quickly in this company.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard but I dont like getting asked the question what are your weaknesses. Pretty Popular question.   1 Answer

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Can be lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• This is a senior level position so there were no typical HR type personality questions during interview process...was more of a conversation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

Simple questions about your life, the projects, reviewing your resume. You will discuss your interests and they will introduce what they’re doing/looking for. The wait will be over a week personally but may vary.

Interview Questions

• Q: What projects have you completed?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

Set up a phone call time/date with the PM. Called him while in another country. Questions were mostly from my resume and straightforward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask someone else about overseas packages. There are things you should know; I got lucky.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Linthicum, MD (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Linthicum, MD (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed weeks after sending my resume in and received an offer only weeks after that. The recruiter was very nice and helpful and walked me through the process after I was extended an offer. My interview was with a panel of 5 people and they were all professional and kind.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.