Norton Rose Fulbright Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Norton Rose Fulbright Interview Questions

Interviews at Norton Rose Fulbright

3.1

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Washington, DC (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

For the paralegal position specifically, it was a fast a n easy process. I met with two of the Senior Associates on the same day, as well as the HR Manager. It was not an issue that I was not in law school or attempting to apply (though I can't remember if I told them I was thinking of it). They mostly were looking for people who were competent and a good cultural fit. All the interviewers were very professional and kind.

Interview Questions

• What was my specific interest in the position and where it would take me next.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

Met in room with several partners and associate. Interviewed for 20+ minutes. Pleasant atmosphere. Canned questions that could be expected.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

30 minute call, which involved 20 rapid-fire questions. After the questions, I talked with several people. I was then invited for a call-back where I met more attorneys. Everyone seemed really nice and hard-working.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process took several meetings and lasted over four months. The first meeting was a basic get-to-know-you meeting that lasted an hour. The subsequent meetings involved new people that were added to the process. The process was not difficult, just lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Please explain in detail how you would increase the firm's revenues and profits.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Easygoing interview style. Friendly and laid-back with a few questions about things on my resume but no difficult questions. Interview seemed more geared toward assessing "fit" than aptitude. Interviewed with ~6 partners/associates

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied through email. Three weeks later I received a call for a callback. Did the standard callback interview, and met with six different attorneys for thirty mintues each. Recieved and offer 2 and a half weeks later.

First Year Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Met with the two partners who are co-chairs of the hiring in the NYC office. Both were pleasant and were interested in having a natural and frank conversation. They were not sticking to typical interview questions, rather we talked about anything the natural conversation took us.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

It was more of a conversation rather that being asked questions. The interviewer was basically explaining what the job duties are and what the department does on a daily basis. You do go through some computer skill tests to determine if you meet the minimum requirements for the position before you are given an interview with the hiring manager.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Went in for an interview with the paralegal team. Overall they were very nice and polite and were genuinely interested in learning more. Was offered a second interview with the attorneys on the team. Were extremely nice and personable. Very easy to talk to.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Norton Rose Fulbright.

Interview

They interviewed at NYU during the fall. The interviewer seemed so apathetic and a little bored.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.