O'Connor Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at O'Connor Marketing (Melbourne) in Apr 2019

Interview

Interview process was seemingly professional and timely. However, greatly misleading on day to day tasks and how targets were to be achieved. I and i presume a few others weren't quick to notice that when they say B2B (business to business) meetings, they mean pestering other workers while on shift to buy raffle tickets for charities. If there is one thing worse than being that cold sales person that no one likes, its bothering other people trying to do their job and asking them for a minimum $30 ticket. The trial shift proved that it was a practically easy job however, expect to see yourself esteem dwindle by the second.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this job?
    Answer Question

O'Connor Marketing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O'Connor Marketing

Interview

All the questions focus on digging three strengths of yourself. The interviewer behaved officially and listened attentively even took notes. It lasted 10-15min.Everything goes smooth ly but you will get kinda of feeling there i am no offer for you since too many people come and go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madīnat an Naşr

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at O'Connor Marketing (Madīnat an Naşr) in Jan 2019

Interview

was good . its a bit difficult and complblicated but too easy and soon end love it they were kind and gentl also they were not make you scare or worried

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at O'Connor Marketing (Sydney) in Nov 2018

Interview

Two-stage interview process: 1. After confirmation email + telephone call, there was a brief 10-15 minute interview with one of the directors covering areas of expertise, discussing the role and finding availability for stage 2 (if the candidate was successful). 2. Shadowing a sales rep in-field and asking questions on the role and what to expect I declined to pursue the offer further since the job ad specific a marketing assistant role however, Stage 2 of the interview out in the field demonstrated the role was heavily sales dominant and offered little opportunity to progress into a more permanent marketing role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

O'Connor Marketing

Application

I interviewed at O'Connor Marketing

Interview

it is consist of three parts. first, it's a quick interview with the recruitment team member; second, you will spend a day with their sales team; third, the boss will give you the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at O'Connor Marketing (Sydney) in Aug 2018

Interview

First interview at their office with a manager. Second interview involved going far out into the suburbs with a few other employees to learn the ropes of selling directly to customers. You're basically a sub-contractor (they call it team-leader) who hires and trains others if you are promoted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at O'Connor Marketing (Sydney) in Feb 2018

Interview

Quick to offer an interview, the interview was very straightforward besides having a vague job description. Very approachable work environment, the atmosphere was very chilled everyone I met throughout the process were very helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oddesund Syd

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at O'Connor Marketing (Oddesund Syd) in Nov 2017

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview where I was asked questions where I had explained the role. With the interview process, I was also asked if possible to go on day run with current sales representatives to understand what I would be doing.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Have you consistently met your sales goals?
  • 2. What motivates you and how would your colleagues describe you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at O'Connor Marketing (Sydney) in Mar 2017

Interview

First phone call to make sure you are the right fit, and then went on to the first interview. First interview they made you wait for half and hour and then the interview went for only 5 mins to ask about your background, The Second interview you will be paired with a sales person to do door-to-door sales, on selling donation subscription and ticket ruffles. Quit in the middle of the sales run as it was not the type of job I was looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at O'Connor Marketing (Sydney) in Oct 2016

Interview

3 stages of interview. With the first interview being a brief preliminary meeting with the Hiring Manger or Connor himself, mainly to put a face to a name and to discuss your previous experience, what it is you're looking for in a new role, and the opportunities available with them. 2nd stage is where they bring you in to spend the day with one of the team members and see if you are a good fit and to see if you're up for it as this kind of role is not for everybody.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews