Ocean Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Ocean Media

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ocean Media

DR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Very quick, applied online and had an in-person interview a week later. The office is two people, but a very very large office. There was no structure to the interview, both interviewers were unprepared and asked questions off the top of their heard. Office looks like a sham-- beware.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Media.

Interview

Hiring process was well thought out and straight forward as I was interviewed by two individuals and received a phone screening through HR as well regarding my previous experience and ambitions

Interview Questions

• previous experience with numerous digital marketing platforms   Answer Question

Digital Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocean Media (Huntington Beach, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by email to do an interview. I believe I was scheduled to a do a phone screen with the secretary first. She was a bit rude during the phone screen and seemed entitled. After the interview, I was told by a senior employee through a followup email that because she whined and complained to the hiring manager, I was no longer being considered for the position. Really disappointed that I wasn't even able to get a chance to interview with the hiring manager because the secretary was having a bad day and took it out on a random interviewer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ocean Media (Huntington Beach, CA (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

Ocean Media is a young and lively company. I had a wonderful time interviewing with them and would have loved to work for that company. At first I had a phone screening with HR. Very simple, just asking about my background and making sure my qualifications aligned with the job description. Then I had a phone interview with my potential direct report to talk more in depth about the position, the company, and what I could bring to the table. The final interview was in person. First I met with HR, she is wonderful and really made me feel at ease. She told me about the company, showed me around the office (amazing!), and went over their out-of-this-world benefits package. Then I met with my direct report and was given an assessment test where I analyzed some data and we discussed what I saw and what it meant for the company. It was a lot of fun meeting everybody and I truly was excited to work there.

Interview Questions

I was offered a higher paying position elsewhere.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.