Orange Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Orange Interview Questions

Interviews at Orange

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange.

Interview

Submitted my application online and went through three rounds of interview including a writing assessment and two video interviews. Were responsive with me when I was doing well however ghosted me for almost a month when I came to realize that I was not selected for the internship. Personally, I wish they were more transparent about all prospects of the interview process, even if they didn't accept me.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your experiences abroad ? What is your language level ?   Answer Question

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Worst interview process. Know one is responsible for anything, even HR was not sure what is happening. There was 3 rounds. First they will call you for online test it is quite easy eveybody pass this test. then they will call you for f2f on weekdays and will force you to stay whole day for completing process

Order Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was quit simple..
    Only 1 round with team manager and head of delivey & project management then HR called me and said you are selected and now they will mail me for docs...

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Orange.

Interview

Hectic, absurd and not upto the mark. HR has no role to play and are not aware of business. Was time consuming and was called 4 times and was repetitive with no value addition. It should be better organised, there should be a proper format and defined interview process.

Presales Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orange (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Process was good. There was technical interview by panel. The panelists were not that technical themselves, but to be fair they ask reasonably okay questions. HR person had asked some unrelated questions to job.

Senior PreSales Solution Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I have interviewed 3 times. All of theme were technical but each one was wlth different person. Respectively Hr, deputy manager and head of enterprise sales. First two of theme were face to face. Last one was on the phone

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orange.

Interview

Interview process consisted of online application followed by phone screen and then in-person interview. On-site stage ran 30-40 minutes late without explanation or apology. Entire event seemed pretty disorganized and thrown together last-minute. Was definitely mistaken for another applicant at one point which was awkward and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   2 Answers

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egypt, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orange (Egypt, AR (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

i got through 5 interviews starting from technical ( Team leader, then Team manager, then Senior Group Manager, then Department Head, ending with HR)
    Interview process is so fair, and challenging, because they ask questions based on your experience sometimes don't depend only on your technical experience.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orange (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Fast and easy and very confortable. The principal was very nice and helpful. I got a called in the afternoon from the principal and she offered me a job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange (Buffalo, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Tough Questions and they were looking for personality as well. Initially basic questions that you would receive on a typical screening call. If you pass this round, you will hear back relatively quickly on if they want to bring you in for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.