Palantir Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

1,256 Interview Reviews

3.2

Sort:

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

I had a phone screening with one member of the finance team. The person was very kind but the questions were kind of difficult for an introductory phone screening. There were a lot of questions about security insights as well as policy questions about Palantir. Overall the experience was good but I had the feeling that the questions were not so much related to the role.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies in May 2014.

Interview

Initial screen by telephone. Had to use Palantir software from home and answer some questions. Final interview at office. 2 one-on-ones and 1 two-on-one. Behavioral questions, cases, and asked to consider how Palantir could approach healthcare.

Interview Questions

• How can Palantir's approach be applied to healthcare?   1 Answer

Software Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions

• Given a bag of nuts and a bag of bolts, each having a different size within a bag but exactly one match in the other bag, give a fast algorithm to find all matches.   4 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I was rejected by the HR recruiter during the initial "culture screen" because they didn't believe that I would pass the technical screen. So let me get this straight...a non technical recruiter inferred that I wasn't tech savvy after a 30 minute call that was completely behavioral...lol how does that make any sense? Seems like a very pretentious bunch of people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

30 - 45 min. phone screen with recruiter then 45 -60 min. remote coding challenge on hackerrank while talking on the phone with an engineer from Palantir. I had about 30 mins for the coding problem. The rest of the time was to talk about my background and ask questions about Palantir

Interview Questions

• Phone screen - typical questions: tell me about yourself, what are you working on, why do you want to work here...
      Technical interview - typical data structures / algorithms question   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies in March 2017.

Interview

Not great. Received a phone screen, in which the interviewer sounded as if they have already decided that they don't want me but just going through the process. The interviewer was 20min late, came across as extremely disinterested in what I had to say. Not a good experience at all.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies.

Interview

Quick call with recruiter. Then went to a coding challenge. Coding challenge was not hard. It was the How to catch and insider trader. Look it up. It's on GitHub. .

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Standard enough process. Initial phone screen followed by phone technical interview. The technical interview wasn't easy, and I expect they only take the best. Should have prepared a bit more probably

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was given multiple interviews throughout a few weeks. I thought it was not too hard but not too easy. I do not think I did too bad in these interviews. Overall, the questions asked in the interviews were interesting.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths and what is one of your weaknesses? How did you overcome a challenge and what was it? How did you work with someone you did not get along with? What do you like to do?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First there is a phone screen. Then I was invited to interview on site in Palo Alto. I was asked some technical questions during the interviews. They were not very difficult questions. They provided lunch as well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.