Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions

Interviews at Pandora Jewelry

2.3

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

easy, role in storytelling. Pandora loves emotional storytelling. Strength in personal skills. Weakness in shyness. The interview took place outdoors and lasted about 30 minutes. Received follow up call within hours of interview with the offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

There were 3 parts to the interview. Each part was to test how you would engage with the customers. Then you had to sit with a manager and tell them about yourself.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Thousand Oaks, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. Was not a difficult interview but was rather relaxed. Consisted of an in person interview and then a phone interview talking to the district manager. Was offered the job on the second interviewing portion of it.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Knoxville, TN (US)).

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. I only had to come in for one in person interview. Management was very kind and open to working around your schedule for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced a problem and how did overcome it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with the store manager. The interview went very well. It was very relaxed and easy going so it helped with the nerves a lot. After the interview, I was told that they have to contact the district manager and approve my hire. I got a call back 1 hour later telling me that my hire was approved and asking me if I would like to accept the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

asked where i worked before, what experience i had, why i wanted to work for pandora, asked what my availability was and if i could work holidays. i was also asked if i was in school and if i wanted to work a certain amount of hours.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for pandora   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

I interviewed with the store manager first, then had an interview with the district manager the following week, one week after that, I had a phone interview with an human resources manager and then two weeks later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you hold yourself responsible for driving sales each day?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Baltimore, MD (US)).

Interview

The interview was extremely quick, and I met with not only the main management but the employees I would be working under and others. Questions were loosely related directly to the job, but it was definitely an interview to gauge personality and how you would be as a part of the team. Expectations of handling a recently installed set of applications and services that were new to the whole company was mentioned, and willingness to help others once you learned how to operate your duties and train as well.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to handle a customer who was irate and detail what you did   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

Worked there for 5 years. Interview process was natural and pretty standard interview questions for sales associate position. Conversation was easygoing, a dialogue was built and the whole process felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult situation you’ve faced with a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Grove, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Lake Grove, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Arrived for an interview at the time the manager scheduled with me and the manager was absent from the store. Was told I would receive a call back but I never heard back. Also, the sales associates in the store at the time were quite catty and made comments about my appearance.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.