Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun 2019

2.3

Corporate Office Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

Drawn Out. To much focus was on the benefits of working in the corporate office verses the actual job itself. This theme would carry out throughout my tenure.

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Baltimore, MD (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

One quick phone interview and then a follow up email with an offer to interview in person. The in-person interview is very repetitive; meet with multiple people that all asked the same questions. In general there was not a clear understanding of what the position would be and/or all of the responsibilities of the position. I interviewed with 4 different people about the same role and got differing answers from each person as to what a full list of the responsibilities/expectations would be. The company culture seems to be very friendly and relaxed (it's the first time that I've had someone use two f bombs in one interview). This is a growing company that just went through a major re-org (project agility) and they seem to have just not found their footing yet.

Interview Questions

• There is a lot of focus on how to manage time/schedules.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

Found on indeed. Was called a few days later by the current Assistant Manager to come in for an interview with the store manager. Came in dressed professional. After interviewing with her she said I would be contacted in about 2 weeks by the Director of Stores. She called the next day. I interviewed with the Director which was very casual. Soon after I received my employment offer by phone and email with a start date.

Interview Questions

• What is your reason for leaving your current job? Your numbers were great last year.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Applied via indeed. A few days later I was emailed and asked if I was interested in a interview. The email had instructions on how to dress, and to research the company. (no need for that since I’m always researching about the companies I interview (thanks glassdoor). Interviewed with the store manager (?). He only asked me one question (that was irrelevant to the position of the company) and the rest that he talk about was about the company and things that had nothing to do with the position at hand. When asked if I had questions, I asked what would be the process of the interviewing. He said that the process could take about 2 months of interviews. I thank him and said I no longer showed interest in the position nor the company.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Modesto, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I walked into store and applied couple days later got a call with interview date. Interview was Group Interview held in back room. Basic questions, why do you want to work at Pandora?, What would you say is your three greatest strengths and weaknesses, etc. Will call afterward to confirm if you got the job.

Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Providence, RI (US)).

Interview

Applied online got a call within a week and a half for a interview went in and was asked a few simple questions along with some stuff about my resume felt like I did great. in the end the manager told me about the hours all the shifts and how things were run and told me she`ll get back to me within a few days. I got a email back about 2 days later regretting to inform me that I didnt get the job

Jewelry Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Pompano Beach, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Went through 3 interview process in person. First interview was with the Assistant Store Manager and a group of 3 people, including myself, second interview was one on one with the Store Manager, and last, but not least, my final interview was with my original group and towards the end we find out that we got hired!

Interview Questions

• What was one of your past experiences that you can bring to our store? ((Something similar to that))   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in June 2016.

Interview

I saw this job on a job listing site and applied. The application was just submitting a resume and cover letter. I got called within a week, went in for interview which was done by manager and trainer. They called me the next day to offer me the job and to schedule training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work her? How would you describe pandora jewelry? What's your availability? Etc.   Answer Question

Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

It was very detailed and professional. They asked me really well-rounded questions to get to know me and how I work. They were courteous of the time and didn't bother to ask me questions that were not work pertaining.

Interview Questions

• How did I ever please a customer without breaking the rules but still going out of my way for them??   Answer Question

Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (New York, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was pretty much relaxed. She asked what my employment history was and told me ahead of time that she sees me being hired. Very simple, about half hour long. She asked if I had any Pandora jewelery and I said no.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.