Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Pandora Jewelry Interview Questions

Interviews at Pandora Jewelry

2.3

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

Found on indeed. Was called a few days later by the current Assistant Manager to come in for an interview with the store manager. Came in dressed professional. After interviewing with her she said I would be contacted in about 2 weeks by the Director of Stores. She called the next day. I interviewed with the Director which was very casual. Soon after I received my employment offer by phone and email with a start date.

Interview Questions

• What is your reason for leaving your current job? Your numbers were great last year.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Applied via indeed. A few days later I was emailed and asked if I was interested in a interview. The email had instructions on how to dress, and to research the company. (no need for that since I’m always researching about the companies I interview (thanks glassdoor). Interviewed with the store manager (?). He only asked me one question (that was irrelevant to the position of the company) and the rest that he talk about was about the company and things that had nothing to do with the position at hand. When asked if I had questions, I asked what would be the process of the interviewing. He said that the process could take about 2 months of interviews. I thank him and said I no longer showed interest in the position nor the company.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Modesto, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I walked into store and applied couple days later got a call with interview date. Interview was Group Interview held in back room. Basic questions, why do you want to work at Pandora?, What would you say is your three greatest strengths and weaknesses, etc. Will call afterward to confirm if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Providence, RI (US)).

Interview

Applied online got a call within a week and a half for a interview went in and was asked a few simple questions along with some stuff about my resume felt like I did great. in the end the manager told me about the hours all the shifts and how things were run and told me she`ll get back to me within a few days. I got a email back about 2 days later regretting to inform me that I didnt get the job

Jewelry Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Pompano Beach, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Went through 3 interview process in person. First interview was with the Assistant Store Manager and a group of 3 people, including myself, second interview was one on one with the Store Manager, and last, but not least, my final interview was with my original group and towards the end we find out that we got hired!

Interview Questions

• What was one of your past experiences that you can bring to our store? ((Something similar to that))   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in June 2016.

Interview

I saw this job on a job listing site and applied. The application was just submitting a resume and cover letter. I got called within a week, went in for interview which was done by manager and trainer. They called me the next day to offer me the job and to schedule training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work her? How would you describe pandora jewelry? What's your availability? Etc.   Answer Question

Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

It was very detailed and professional. They asked me really well-rounded questions to get to know me and how I work. They were courteous of the time and didn't bother to ask me questions that were not work pertaining.

Interview Questions

• How did I ever please a customer without breaking the rules but still going out of my way for them??   Answer Question

Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by Pandora, asking me to apply and interview with the company. I was NEVER told that it was for a seasonal position until during the actual interview. The women was nice enough but kind of snootily told me "good luck getting a job anywhere in retail if you won't work the week of Christmas". I'm a college student whose family lives 3 hours away and was willing to work with the managers, like I had at my previous retail job during the busy holiday season, but that right there solidified that I wouldn't be taking the job if it was offered to me. That and the fact that I was required to work both Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas.

Interview Questions

• How would those closest to you describe you in 3 words?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online & received an email several days later. I've also worked with Pandora in the past, opening several boutiques in the Caribbean. So I was able to reach out to my contacts. I'm not sure if she reached out to me based on my contacts or because I applied online. The HR director set up a phone interview for several days later. The call lasted about 20 minutes. This was a few days ago & was told it would be a little over a week before I hear anything.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Joliet, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application through Indeed and received a call from the store manager for a phone interview. The interview lasted 5 minutes and she really didn’t ask me any questions aimed towards a leadership position. However she forwarded my resume to their corporate office and I was scheduled for a face to face interview with their district manager about a week later. Throughout the interview I was asked sales related questions come to find out that they lied about there being an open management position all together. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to work weekends, holidays, over time etc?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.