Peoplebank Australia Interview Questions

Updated 24 Aug 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peoplebank Australia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peoplebank Australia (Adelaide) in Nov 2016

Interview

Interview was conducted over the phone,very basic and general questions about myself and my past work experience. Conversation was very polite and interesting, I have no issues to report whatsoever. I feel that Peoplebank Australia is a very good agency.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked what were my roles at me previous job and for how long have I worked there.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peoplebank Australia (Melbourne) in Jan 2016

Interview

Good initially but time taken for feedback was poor and when I chased the HR manager she mentioned that she did not have the time to "cull" some candidates which really showed disrespect to applicants so I decided not to pursue this role.

Interview Questions
  • How can you bring more sales to the company

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Peoplebank Australia (Sydney) in Dec 2015

Interview

First, it was one phone for about 15-20 minutes to ask me why I was interested in the position and the last one was a face to face interview asking me about my past experience. After the interview I was also invited to meet with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions
  • my background and experience in recruitment
RSS Feed</>Embed