PepsiCo Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jul 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied through my University. Interviews were in 2 person and then 1 on Skype. Interviewees were outgoing and friendly, made you feel very comfortable. Be sure to keep Frito and Pepsi interview discussions separate. It was basic behavioral questions along with some industry questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

First Round: Not too bad. Normal interview questions. They asked me to walk them through my resume and then I received and email 2 weeks after for a second round interview/plant tour.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Orlando, FL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Campus visit & interview, second round interviews in orlando and final phone interview. 1st interview short behavioral questions, 2nd interview half day of 4 separate interviews including case study, selling scenario and resume presentation. 2nd round gave you information and allowed you to prepare for the interviews. Friendly employees. Wanted to see if you would fit into their culture. Wanted you to understand how difficult the job is but how rewarding PepsiCo as a whole can be. Looking for confidence. Asking a lot of questions helped! Overall, not too difficult.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Applied online. Attended a career fair at my school and spoke with the PepsiCo recruiters there. They were impressed by my resume and contacted me the same day. I did a phone interview. In person interview with a zone manager and DSL. Then a ride along (at 3:30am) with a RSR. My final interview is tomorrow which I was told would last from 8am-2pm!!!! They paid for my travel and hotel stay! :) Wish me luck

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo (Riverside, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

On Campus Interview, then selected as part of a group to go down for second rounds of interviews in Riverside. Dinner was held the night before the day of interviews with all candidates, HR reps, and "graduates" of the trainee program. Very positive experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Straight forward, I applied online through my university then received an email to complete an assessment. Following the assessment, I had a group panel interview. After the first face to face interview, there was a ride along. Following that, you would be sent to their office for final interviews.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. They asks very generic questions and my interviewer had zero emotion. I had my interview at 10:00am in the morning and my interviewer seemed like I was his 100th candidate that day. If you look up my the most frequently asked interview questions, you'll be fine for the first round of interviews.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in October 2014.

Interview

I contacted a recruiter and was given a first interview. It was a short interview of about 5 behavioral based questions. I was offered a second interview on the spot. The second interview was with two different individuals. Each had about 6 behavioral based questions. Then I was asked to sell a product as my third interview. We didn't have long to prepare for that.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was the sales criterion. You have to be prepared to sell something.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I applied though e-mailing HR directly. They took interest in my application in which case they called me to schedule an interview but also asked me some initial screening questions such as why do you wanna work for pepsi? and other tell me about a time situations... (ie. conflict with management how you dealt with it). After this I was forwarded to speak with the territory sales manager for a region and then the unit sales manager. Every was really nice and comfortable to speak with, a little unorganized though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who has a different work pattern than yourself, explain how you handled this situation and what you learned.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo (Columbia, SC (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I got the interview through my university, campus recruiting. I requested the interview, received it. They came on campus and all of the other interviewees and I were given a presentation by two individuals. One person from HR about all of Pepsi, and one person who had previously held the position. The interview was 1 on 1 and lasted about 20 minutes. Average difficulty. Went over resume then asked typical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a disagreement with a coworker, how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you overcame adversity.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and only got a call a month later. We arranged an interview about a week later. I felt at ease while being interviewed, but the questions were all alike. It was hard not to repeat yourself over again. It was a one on one interview. They told me I would hear from them within the next week even if I didn't get the job and its been a month and still nothing.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell your product to a customer so he refers it to other business contacts?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.