Planit Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Planit

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Planit

Interview

Took video interview first which had three questions can be answered with multiple takes and had unlimited time for that It was smooth and instructions were given before starting interview Sample question for practice was also provided

Interview Questions
  • General behavior based Your fav movie What would you improve if u get a chance to improve something Hobby related question
    Answer Question

Planit

Application

I interviewed at Planit

Interview

First should send cv to planit. They will call you to verify some details you have given and then they will send a link to do online test. The Online test paper contains both McQ and written questions. Can take up to 40 minutes to complete the test. There are 25 questions in a paper.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planit (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • There are total 5 rounds of interview process. 1.Application shortlist. 2.Two recorded video interviews on your own phase you can record as many times as you want then submit. 3. 5 minutes quickview interview in which you interact with Managing director where you will be asked 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Logical question. 4.Information session at physical office location where you will again assessed on behavior like time management, dressing, communication. Prepare your questions for them at least one. 5. 30 minutes interview where you will be asked so many questions about basic information about you and your personality. Bootcamp for 5 days where you will be understanding the software testing fundamentals, Testing types and levels, test review, test process and defect management, many more working task on a real time case study, group presentations.

Planit

Application

I interviewed at Planit

Interview

It was structured, quick and responsive. Written test is followed by interview and then final round. Coding exercise followed by practical questions in the interview and then quick feedback and then the next steps

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planit (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Apr 2021

Interview

Two-step process Online Written test, Virtual Interview through Teams. Online process had questions on SQL joins, Testing approach, test case format Question for virtual interview process are listed below. The HR and the interview panel were kind and understanding.

Interview Questions
  • 2. What types of testing did you perform? 3. Which project management cycle would you prefer SDLC or STLC 4. Bug lifecycle 5. type of wait and elaborate 6. what projects did u use in the automation framework? 7. What would you bring to the team 8. what is your salary expectation 9. How would you manage if there is no documentation for a client project ? 10. Why is testing important for a product? 11. What would you bring to the company? 12. What is your salary expectation?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planit (Sydney) in Apr 2021

Interview

I got a 5 min call from hr and progressed to online exam. The exam wasn’t hard but there were a lot of questions that is not enough for the time allotted which is 50mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planit (Hyderābād) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was online assistance test which was multiple choice and descriptive. The Time given was 60 mins this was the second round. First round was Online Interview took by Zonal Recruitment head.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Planit (Reading, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

They invited me to travel to reading to attend a technical test, they test included of creating automation framework within 2 hour When i arrived they provided me a laptop which was not setup and ready to go it took me nearly 45 minutes to setup but as i was coding they rudely interrupted me and said that is all the time i have as they had another candidate who was coming in The questions were not technical they seemed not prepared at all , none of the interviewer was technically apt ,

Interview Questions
  • What is you ambition , do you want to be a project manager

Planit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planit

Interview

They have called me to written paper and it was 1 hr paper with lot of questions but not too hard.Paper contained Basic testing techniques,test cases,SQL,Quality assurance process,Defect Management etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planit (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied online,1 week later phone interview.after 1 week exam and interview in CHCH,exam was hard but enjoyed interview.Exam like ISTQB API and SQL.Hard for less experience tester.1 week later asked for the result.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews