Planit Senior Test Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 60 interviews

In Person14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planit (Sydney) in Apr 2021

Interview

I got a 5 min call from hr and progressed to online exam. The exam wasn’t hard but there were a lot of questions that is not enough for the time allotted which is 50mins.

Interview Questions
  • What is testing
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planit (Melbourne) in Sep 2017

Interview

I was interviewed in Melbourne. 1. Paper questionnaire: Mostly testing situational questions 2.Face to face interview : Was supposed to be interviewed by 3 , was interviewed by 1. More probing into your experience . Examples on tough situations faced earlier . Unlike my expectations..for some reason I did not make the cut .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Planit (Brisbane) in Apr 2017

Interview

Terrible experience. First round is a writen test, 50 mins for 18 questions, simple but time consuming process... Had to wait for more than 1 month until got the possitive result. Second round interview was totally non-sense, the company didn't have sense of time. I arrived on time, but needed to wait long before seeing anyone because there was nobody behind the reception desk, and no where to have a seat, rediculous company culture...the interviewer didn't have detail knowledge, just general questions and finished in a short time, no point at all...Why bother to call me in???

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Planit (Melbourne) in Feb 2017

Interview

It was a lame interview. 1. Foolish way of judging the employees' skills and knowledge 2. Inexperienced/dumb interviewer 3. No proper interviewing process 4. paper based exam 5. No discussion about salary although both I finished both rounds on the same day.

Interview Questions
  • There were two rounds. Written exam and personal interview 1. written test has majorly ISTQB questions. total 18 questions. Level of difficulty is easy but there is never enough time to answer all the questions. duration of exam - 50 minutes. Its a paper based exam, hence not enough space to write answers even if you want to write more. It seemed more like a history exam in school, as the marks are based on how much you write. 2. Personal Interview: Questions asked were mainly behavioral. The guy who interviewed me was not even looking at me, while asking questions. As I was answering it, he was busy writing down whatever I was saying on a piece of paper. I am pretty sure he did not even make an attempt in understanding whatever i was explaining : the concepts, examples, processes, etc. He was not able to write down even 10% of what I said. ( FYI: my English and communication skills are above average)
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planit (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Jan 2017

Interview

There were 4 rounds; it was focused more on behaviour skills.How did you find about the company. How much salary you expect?It was telephonic interview followed by face to face interview.

Interview Questions
  • Your passion. Why testing. Hobbies.There were 4 rounds; it was focused more on behaviour skills.How did you find about the company. How much salary you expect?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planit (Melbourne) in Jan 2017

Interview

The exam needs to be changed. Heaps of hints here and itll be too easy for just anyone to pass. Switch up the exam every year if you really want quality people. The coverage is too istqb centric which is a jurrasic methodology. It should have more agile and tool specific to weed out weak candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Fairly easy questions like the difference between types of testing in istqb definition.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I interviewed at Planit (Melbourne) in Apr 2016

Interview

Initial call and technical test in the Melbourne office was fine. Face-to-face interview was scheduled to be with 3 people but ended up only being with one person - which I thought was poor. Interviewer was quite determined in pigeon-holing me into an entry level Test Analyst position when I was clearly capable of a senior position. I received an offer but the salary offer was insulting and terms were incredibly restrictive so I decided to reject the offer. Compulsory 2 weeks leave over Christmas which counts as half your yearly leave (who still does this in 2016?), restraint of trade if you ever plan to leave them and work elsewhere in the industry, inflexible when I asked to shift the start date. Be sure to read the terms carefully, don't sign up to their conditions if they make you uncomfortable as any other decent company won't force its own employees to accept such harsh terms.

15 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Planit (Sydney) in Feb 2015

Interview

The initial screening is through Written exam which is combination of ISTQB Foundation test questions and few scenario based questions on defect management etc and few basic SQL level questions. If passed then there will be an job interview which is similar to written exam with few behavioral questions on process, etc

Interview Questions
  • Could not remember the exact questions but basically going through the CV and behavioral questions based on it
10 people found this interview helpful