Price Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Price Industries Interview Questions

Interviews at Price Industries

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winder, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Price Industries (Winder, GA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Initially, I had applied for Product Specialist position, which from the job description posting did not require a lot of specific experience. However the recruiter noticed I was more suited for a Manufacturing Intern position because my resume qualifications matched a number requisite skills needed for the position. They included Time Study,Work Measurement, Reading and Interpreting Engineering Sketches.

I was scheduled for interview five days after she initiated contact with me. I went there with good preparation. I made a binder of all my major projects. I interviewed with two persons. The plant manager(IE) interviewed me first. He give me a history of the company as well as a tour of the Production Plant. He showed me most of the major assembly lines, including the products. After the tour he asked if I had any questions for him. I did ask about the best thing he loves about his job. I aslo asked about the kind of conditions I would I wound have to meet to perform well in the position. He told me that I'd be expected to tour walk around the plan most of the time and help improving waste control.

After the tour, he basically asked whether I would be interested in working in a production environment.

My second interview was conducted with a Value Stream manager with Mechanical Engineering Technology background. He asked me to give him a brief explanation about my key school projects in my binder.

Beacuse I interviewed on a Friday, I emailed both interviewers about three days later and thanked them for affording me opportunity to speak with them. Although they did not respond to me, one and a half weeks later the recruiter informed me that I won the position.

Interview Questions

• The second interveiwer quizzed me about data had to deal with statistics. He listed arandom numbers on a board( basically a sample data from a hypothetical testing operation ) and asked me to identify the central trend and make a conclusion about the data. I was nervous, but I noticed there was an extreme value that was miles away from most of the number. I rearranged numbers and eliminated it(extreme value) from the range and informed him that the rest of the number were some how reliable.   Answer Question

Line Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Price Industries.

Interview

Lisa Asked personal questions. not much about personal capabilities for the job. Its not a legit interview. She just gauges you and tells you about the company, and the part of the AC unit you will be making.

Interview Questions

• Just personal things in association with my particular story   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Price Industries.

Interview

3 initial interviews in one day with a fourth, final interview. Pretty basic questions if you are a qualified manager/supervisor. Got to tour the plant and had a good experience overall.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Price Industries (Suwanee, GA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with production manager and had a walk through of the plant, and then spent time with the plant manager where we discussed the position, what was expected and what it would take for me to want to retire from there.

Maintenance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Price Industries (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Was a very pleasant interview. I got to walk through the plant and see the facility. Price Supervisor told me every detail about the job I applied for and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience for the job title I applied for.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Price Industries.

Interview

Very good, thorough interview with HR, the person i would be reporting to. I got to see the offices. There was also a leadership test set by an external company.

Interview Questions

• What i was looking for from the company   1 Answer

Electrical Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Price Industries (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

Standard interview with very friendly Human Resources person.Lots of common questions, such as, what is your main strength? Where do you see yourself in five year? What do you know about us?

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Price Industries (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Initially was told it is a two stage interview process. Ended up having 5 interviews and eventually been rejected for the role although I was the only candidate they were interviewing. London office is still small and the team is small and pleasant, however the headquarters in Canada have the final say in everything and make the final decision regardless what anyone in London thinks.

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Price Industries (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

written paper approximately 15 questions basically of simple mathematics calculation, measurement questions, writing a note to your supervisor about your machine small issues and production targets and a tool identification question and a 10 to 15 minutes basic one to one interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.