Qantas Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 111 of over 111 interviews

In Person5%
Employee Referral3%
HardAverageEasy

Qantas

Application

I interviewed at Qantas

Interview

Interview Questions
  • 2 in person interviews Personal Experience - Very in-depth personal questions, similar to Mckinsey style PEI In-depth Technical + Innovation Presentation - Given a brief and 10 minutes to prepare 3x10 minute presentations on Emerging Tech related questions - requires technical depth in Data Science specifically Deep Learning, Computer Vision, RL, etc.
    Answer Question

Qantas

Application

I interviewed at Qantas

Interview

I actually did not have an interview however I’d like to share the negative experience with the applying for a role at such an iconic brand. Post covid, there have been a lot of job losses and sometimes you’re in a competitive market that isn’t easy for some. I had applied for a Talent Acquisition Specialist role that was advertised for Melbourne (and Sydney). Given what Melbourne has gone through the past 14 months, this was a great opportunity to apply for this role. Did not receive an acknowledged email that my application was received and it’s been over a month that my status sat at ‘in progress’. I’ve now ended up deleted my entire application and profile. I looked on LinkedIn the Lead of the TA space in Melbourne and the Lead had written how they love recruitment. Given with what Melbourne has gone through, post covid it is so disappointing and sad that there was not even a “rejection” email received with my application. I, along with many others are still quite sensitive with what’s happened in Melbourne and I feel the Lead should take this into consideration. Please Qantas- look after the candidate experience as this can cause a very negative affect for a person.

Interview Questions
  • No interview was given as application process was very disappointing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qantas (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

3 rounds of Interview. 1st round - Phone interview 2nd round - Face to face interview with the hiring manager and an HR person. 3rd round - Present a case study PPT of the data provided, to a panel of 4. My experience was great as the communication was clear and the feedback they gave me was not vague. The process in general was really quick.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why Qantas? Q: Why this role? Q: Describe a situation where you had to show resilience. Q: Describe a time when you had to implement a change initiative, what steps did you take and what was the outcome?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qantas (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

Called in for face to face interview which took about an hour to go over questions from both parties. after initial interview was called for a role play via video call

Interview Questions
  • How to handle a disgruntled customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qantas (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in May 2021

Interview

Computer interview Applied online and then got an email about a week later to do an online interview, first interview was computer based questions and second interview was an online video. (Note - questions will appear on the screen and you will have under 1 minute to think what you are going to say and then you have to answer. After that, I was invited to an Open Day / 1-1 Interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Qantas?

Qantas

Application

I interviewed at Qantas

Interview

Generally speaking, it is still very strict, indicating that this company is very responsible for passengers was a little nervous so I didn't play well. I hope I can do better next time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rose Bay

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qantas (Rose Bay) in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial communication was quick and easy, I had two interviews in 1 week and heard back a few days later. However the process of getting an official offer then took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What goal did you have to reach in a short time and how did you reach it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qantas (Sydney)

Interview

Is smooth and the HR will always update you. First round is hr interview, then a panel interview, if you passed you will have an exam. And if you passed the exam, you will have an interview with the manager

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Qantas

Application

I interviewed at Qantas

Interview

After applying online, you are invited to do a video interview. If successful, it is followed by a group interview, completed in-person at the time. Following a successful interview, the final stage is a psychometric test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qantas (Sydney)

Interview

Unprofessional, lengthy process that involved multiple interviews, a team meet & greet and a test or two. The tests were both behavioral and situation-based, where I was taken to a room and left to hand-write my responses. The job had no true shape or direction.

Interview Questions
  • The first step involved a behavioral test.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 Interviews