Found 745 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some really great people tho Qantas have recently lost alot of those people through redundancy's and generally unable to keep up with the market" (in 95 reviews)
- "A company that trusts you to do the right thing and great culture and people" (in 46 reviews)
- "Would be a good benefit if you are single or a couple who are willing to sit around airports." (in 42 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 30 reviews)
- "Good pay and travel." (in 29 reviews)
- "Bad management, education is not required or appreciated." (in 50 reviews)
- "Long hours and often away from home" (in 24 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to other companies" (in 21 reviews)
- "No career progression And very male centric" (in 17 reviews)
- "Shift work, physically backbreaking work" (in 14 reviews)
- 5.09 Nov 2023Customer Service AgentFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMelbourne
If you have a good manager (Sandra was INCREDIBLE) - you will have good support and if you work hard can easily feel rewarded and make your mark. The airport is your playground! - a dream!
HIGHER management suck and dont care about staff. LOW pay (due to the phenomenal benefits)
- 5.029 Nov 2023Supply ChainCurrent EmployeeSydney
It is a company that values and invests in its employees, offering fair wages, good working conditions, and opportunities for growth, which is generally considered better.
Not recognize a cons of the company
- 5.027 Nov 2023Corporate Sales ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsBrisbane
Fabulous people, great company, staff travel, superior training
My time at the company was most rewarding
- 2.06 Nov 2023Cabin ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsMelbourne
Travel discounts and lifestyle are the best parts of the job and the people you work with
Management are arrogant and out of touch
- 1.022 Nov 2023FREIGHT COORDINATORFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMelbourne
Pros are only benefits that also if you get on the flight with 100 other stand bys
Silent Firing Micro managing Racial profiling Zero Team support Very toxic
- 3.024 Oct 2023International Flight AttendantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSydney
Many internal destinations that you wouldn’t think you like but end up being the favourite ones and the free taxi to and from the airport and your home.
Management and Unjust investigations that are one sided
Qantas Reviews FAQs
Qantas has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,196 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Qantas to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
62% of Qantas employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Qantas 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.