Queensland Health Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Queensland Health

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Queensland Health

Interview

The interview process was very professional. Questions asked were applicable to the position. A summary of my prior education and work experience was given and based on the selection criteria questions

Interview Questions
  • Address the selection criteria or they may prompt you
    Answer Question

Queensland Health

Application

I interviewed at Queensland Health

Interview

Group interview process for graduate nursing position at Logan Hospital. Included a medication test as well as a group project to assess teamwork. We were assessed as a group as opposed to individually within each group setting

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Queensland Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Queensland Health

Interview

Contacted for interview which was a Panel interview - 3 questions given when arriving at interview taken to a room and had 15mins to prepare answers. Had to present in front of panel .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Queensland Health (Ipswich) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very comfortable interview with three interviewers. they wanted to know how a potential employee would handle certain situations, also tested for abstract thinking (What else could Certain everyday items be used for) . Overall was very relaxed, and the interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What are some other used for a piece of paper, pen, and belt?

Queensland Health

Application

I interviewed at Queensland Health

Interview

It was the standard job interview process with a panel of three people. They asked the usual kind of questions and were overall very professional. It was a fairly quick process and everyone was really friendly.

Interview Questions
  • The major thing they were asking about was management style and how best to support staff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Queensland Health (Brisbane) in Dec 2020

Interview

A new set of questions, from applying for this position, it did take some time for calls to come through for interviews. Interview was then aimed at the following week. There was very little options for time/slot selection

Interview Questions
  • Leadership Clinical Scenario Standards each of the questions required the panel to 'tick and flick" your responses

Queensland Health

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Queensland Health

Interview

Pretty standard. Choose between three clinical scenarios then answer questions based on it. Usually Ax/Rx, DC plan etc. Then answer questions about leadership and quality improvement projects. There's usually 2 or 3 people interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • Choose a clinical scenario between musc, neuro and resp and answer how you would treat the patient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Queensland Health (Brisbane) in Oct 2019

Interview

10 minute perusal of 4 questions 5 min wait 45 min to run through my answers to the questions 3 person panel + 1 scribe One male Some probing of responses Personable, relaxed, professional

Interview Questions
  • If I didn’t get the role, what would they be missing out on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gold Coast

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Queensland Health (Gold Coast) in May 2019

Interview

Induction, a brief description of what the job entailed and they asked questions about experience in this area and how long i have been doing it. About food Hygenie. Asked if i had questions about pay etc. Interview ended.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been in food service?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Queensland Health (Brisbane) in Feb 2019

Interview

This role, whilst within a media and communications team required someone who could deliver comms & events. First up I was asked to complete a 30 min practical exercise (was advised of interview structure via email a few days prior) whereby I had to write my marketing strategy for a 2 hour event scheduled for next month. Plus two experience based questions: 1. discuss a challenging event and how you dealt with it and how you managed your time during this process 2. show evidence that you can develop positive stakeholder relationships & explain how you’ve dealt w. difficult stakeholders I then met with panel to hear overview of role, discuss my answers & ask any questions. Entire process took just over an hour. The panel were very friendly and despite initially feeling like a high school exam scenario it was a really great experience. No word on the outcome yet...fingers crossed!

Interview Questions
  • I asked “what qualities someone in this role would need to excel?”
  • I also asked, “what was the biggest challenge facing the team?”
  • And of course...”what is the next step in the interview process?”
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews