RACV Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at RACV

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RACV (Melbourne).

Interview

Easy, but I think that is because they had already made up my mind to not hire me - they were just going through the formalities. Really unprofessional when there was absolutely no follow-up to tell me I didn't get the role. My estimation of RACV has diminished significantly because of this , not because I wasn't hired, but there is no excuse for not letting someone know they weren't succesful - even an email would have sufficed - good luck getting me to buy any services from you in future. I am very experienced, and I prepared for the role - the least they could have done was treat the candidate with respect.

Interview Questions

• How do you believe you can help the RACV - what skills to you bring to the role.   1 Answer

Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RACV (Melbourne) in September 2019.

Interview

Dominated by PMs. Political questions rather than technical, Four people asking questins. bringing up challenges like why you leave your current job and screwing your personal preferences. Not much of technical questions asked or very few ones.

Interview Questions

• Can you work under pressure   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RACV (Melbourne).

Interview

Very lengthy 3 face to face interviews including phone screening interview and no feedback why I didn't get the job. it was myself (female) and male who made it to the final rounds and they picked the male candidate over me the female just because it is male dominated industry. very distributing!! when i requested feedback why I didn't get the job they never replied. I woudl not ever apply for any job at RACV very sexist ppl! the General Manger thinks he knows everything!!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at RACV (Melbourne) in December 2018.

Interview

Easy and relaxed. Centered around my people and emotional intelligence skills and how I work and interact within team enviornments.
    The interviewer already had a good idea of my core skills from their contacts and existing network.

Interview Questions

• How do I work with stakeholders ane employees that at times adverse to large scale change to their day to day jobs?   1 Answer

Senior Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RACV (Melbourne) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was rather difficult. The hiring manager did not show up on the day so the interview was rescheduled. I was later told that I did not get the job because someone had an internal referral. I was the 2nd in line.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RACV (Melbourne) in September 2018.

Interview

Overall, it was a relaxed and casual process. I went through a several rounds of interviews where I met with my prospective team and managers. Overall a positive experience.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RACV (Melbourne).

Interview

Spoke to a really helpful HR manager who sent me 2 job descriptions and asked which one I liked; I said both so she organised a joint interview with both managers. Now, the interviews themselves were absolutely shambolic and should be embarrassing for the RACV. The receptionist couldn’t find either interviewer for 20min, so already running late. During the meeting itself they did the usual overview of the company for maybe 1minute then completely handed over the interview to me to ask questions and fill the time, rarely asking anything themselves - no questions about my work experience etc...during the whole interview one of the interviewers spent the whole time looking at her PC and typing away. It was pretty obvious neither wanted to be there from the very start. As soon as we hit the hour mark, they stood up and left.

Heard back from the helpful HR lady a week that I wasn’t successful (no surprise) but she wasn’t given any reasoning.

Now, when someone’s gone to trouble of applying, researching, scheduling time etc...have the common courtesy to a) be on time b) show a modicum of interest c) represent your company in the best light c) have a think about how you will conduct an interview rather than the least amount of effort possible.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the job (literally the only question)   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at RACV in April 2018.

Interview

Initial application with 3 questions, online cognitive testing, video interview, assessment centre.

I made it to the assessment centre before being rejected. Assessment centre was sort of misleading, as the feedback I received was very good, but they said “not good enough”. Otherwise, was a good experience as it was my first assessment centre.

Doesn’t seem like very interesting work at RACV (based on AC), but it was okay.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RACV.

Interview

Process was simple. Phone screening followed by face to face interview.

Waited for few weeks and then tried to follow up after the process. Got no response. Looked bit unprofessional that there was no response after the interview stage to let you know that you haven't made it.

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RACV in January 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by face to face interview. When I arrived for my interview, the interviewer who was herself a contractor, called me by the wrong name. There was a mix up with the appointment times and while she checked her calendar, she had another candidate's resume displayed in front of me. I was somehow double booked and she didn't have me in her calendar. She was quite apologetic, and I suggested another time to come back again. When I returned the second time, she was over 10 min late, and hadn't booked a room, so we had the interview in their kitchen. The interview seemed to flow more like a conversation, and I wasn't really asked any actual interview questions, she seemed to do most of the talking about the changes taking place in the business and the structure of the team. After numerous calls to HR who were quite difficult to get hold of, I was provided with a vague reason why they weren't proceeding with my application. I found the experience quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.