Ramsay Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Ramsay Health Care Interview Questions

Updated 8 Aug 2018

2.4

IT Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ramsay Health Care (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was an informal process through Skype for 2 sessions, and then a final face to face interview. Interview focused on background skills as well as how I would handle change management scenarios. Some of it focused on IT experience, but most of it was an informal conversation with basic questions regarding methodology on change management than IT.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage change across all sites for an IT implementation?
      How do you handle change fatigue?
      How do would you facilitate the IT project delivery to all of the Ramsay sites?   Answer Question

Porter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ramsay Health Care.

Interview

- Brought into an office adjacent to the theatres
    - Asked a few generic questions
    - Once hired attended a day long workshop for working in a hospital environment
    - Easily hired, it seemed like they were understaffed so ease of being hired will be dependent on roles open

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sawbridgeworth, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ramsay Health Care (Sawbridgeworth, England (UK)).

Interview

Very proffessional, relaxed, friendly, organised. Premises were clean, had lots of room to move about witb wheelchairs, hoists. Staff were trained well as I saw them working with the clients on the day of my interveiw. Refreshments were available as soon as I got to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Data Protection Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ramsay Health Care (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview, was called in for a f2f, with a 3 man panel for a full 1 hour or more. But discovered they needed more than a DP administrator, they wanted someone to do the job of 3 specialists and still act as a secretary to them. After reading the company review, I lost taste for the company. It sure reflected in them during the interview. AVOID IF YOU CAN... IT IS AN HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT. Nobody should ever have to work with such sadistic people. They kept asking trick questions, they kept asking questions Like amateurs. I would have declined any offer proposed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ramsay Health Care.

Interview

The interview was very relaxing. The process took only about half an hour with a nurse unit manager and an educator. Asked about some clinical question case scenario and how would you react or solve that problem.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan is the next five year?
      Asked scenario based question about DRSABCD   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.