Rebel Sport Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Rebel Sport

2.7

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rebel Sport (Sydney) in October 2020.

Interview

Firstly was to apply online and then wait for 2 weeks or so for the results. The company then calls to invite people for a group interview. During the group interview, people were split into groups where they were asked to interview the group members and then asked to present the person you interviewed.

The second round was choosing three products from Rebel Sports and then presenting it to the group to show your sales skills.

If successful, the company will callback for an individual interview, which is the last round of the interviews.

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rebel Sport (Melbourne) in October 2020.

Interview

They were very quick to give me an interview and even rearranged a time when I couldn't attend the first time. Took a week to hear back and didn't end up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Background research   1 Answer

Christmas Casual/Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rebel Sport (Adelaide) in October 2020.

Interview

Group interview. Was put into pairs and then had to introduce your partner the the rest of the group. Then was put into groups and asked to pick a product in the store and as a group try and sell it to th rest of the group.

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hornsby

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rebel Sport (Hornsby) in September 2020.

Interview

Pretty chill, had to sell a product and introduce ourselves
    there was a group activity too and then some general question answers about the store
    They said you get a call in about a week if you are successful and i have not gotten mine yet but it has been like 4 days. I also got another interview from a different location.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rebel Sport (Sydney) in January 2020.

Interview

Questions online, followed by video interview, group interview & one on one interview. Lengthy process for a retail position but HR department weren't intimidating, which made it easier. Group interview is your chance to stand out and differentiate yourself from others.

Team Member Interview

Interview

First, there was a group interview which was long and you had to do a bunch of activities. Mine had around 14 people but it was one of two days. After being successful in the group interview (try to stand out), you were invited to a one on one interview with the store manager which was all about the company's core values and I honestly did not know how to answer a single one of those questions so I knew I wasn't going to get hired. The manager said they would call me to let me know whether or not I got the job but I never heard from her.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rebel Sport (Adelaide) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online in September got called into a group interview within a week. Around 15-20 people were there with 5 interviewers we did team games and things like that then they spoke to us individually

Casual Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rebel Sport (Melbourne).

Interview

Group (assesments centre). Presenting someone next to you, introducing yourself. They definitely expect that you research the company, and be the first one to answer questions and speak out.

Full Time Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rebel Sport (Adelaide) in January 2019.

Interview

Online application - group interview - then individual. Group interview had large number of people and was the basis for getting a 1 on 1 meeting. Individual meeting was relaxed and asked all the usual retail questions, but also interested in you personally

Interview Questions

• Tell me about achievements in your current/past jobs   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rebel Sport (Melbourne) in May 2018.

Interview

People: 20 odd applicants with 2 store managers
    Dress Code: Was told business however many did not adhere to this with some wearing jeans. Most were wearing pants and a shirt. Store manager even said that it is a sport job and business wear wont be worn.
    Procedure: Came into the store at the back and were split into two groups and begun with the questions below.

Interview Questions

• Asked to introduce yourself to person next to you and given a sheet of questions to ask each other and then present the other person to the group.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.